Reviews for Planted Jokes
evilespressodrinks63 chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
Looks like everyone wants Beast Boy
LigerEye chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I hope you finish this. I absolutely loved "Me? Leader!," and I'm liking the sequel quite a lot so far too. You've successfully suspended my disbelief and gotten me so wrapped up in the character interactions and plot that, at this point, I desperately need closure. You're good.
Ejammer chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
wow just wow that last scene uncle J just wow
BartWLewis chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
I just cant waait for future chapters. I just need to know if Raven saves Beast Boy and if they can defeat the Joker... Hahaha ofcourse they will. Love the story.
ZadZap chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
love it so far
ZadZap chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
i shall read on
ZadZap chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
love it!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 15 . 8/16/2010
Hmm-Hmmmm... is that so? You were struck by lightning were you? (goes wide-eyed, strokes imaginary mustache, exudes air of 'I don't believe you...)

I totally understand, man! TTTT Happens to me all the time! It's like they're out to get us, you know? But we are resilient! That is why we (writers) keep updating our stories, even though time makes us lazy as hell! YOU CAN DO IT!

As such, on to legal claims. In the case of "Flying Frog, The vs. Nature"... a verdict has not yet been reached. So I need you to sign here _, Here _, Initialize this, _, and... well, that would be giving away the surprise wouldn't it?

So, Ivy has, er... cut away from the roots of Joker's revenge (bad pun, bad pun) and into her own free-for-all vs. the world. Joker... well, one could only hope that he's packed up and moved out of town in a fit of "Man, this is getting boring. NEXT!", right? NOT! Most likely he's inviting a couple other buddies from the asylum to the city, amiright? (winks) most likely not.

The Titans plus two, for the moment, seem to be 'in' with the Brotherhood, and though I would make a stupid comment on the 'hostage situation' a couple chapters back... think I'll let you decide if you wanna hear it or not.

Anyway... good on ya. You updated! Let's hear it for the Frog that survived getting struck by lightning!

LATER!
rayray chapter 14 . 3/11/2010
i loved this chapter! it was funny! this story is awsome keep it up!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 3/3/2010
A very intense chapter, and it's really terrible when a stupid cop doesn't realize the heroes are more than capable of dealing with the real super villains.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 14 . 3/3/2010
Whoa... excellent chapter. Heh, very funny how BB got in Ivy's nerves.

Sonya Rivers chapter 14 . 2/19/2010
Aw, crap. KEEP GOING!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 14 . 2/19/2010
Dude... not your best moment (... I think) but good 3enough. Wait, KF died? huh? When? I don't remember that...

Okay, so. Slade has made his first move, and it's a knockout. Will Ivy survive? What is he planning for BB(as if we couldn't guess)? What can the HIVE do about it?

Is Joker laughing now?

LATER!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 13 . 2/9/2010
Glad you're not leaving this story. I lost sight of it a while ago because you stopped updating it regularly.

Still, take your time. I know real life business can get in the way.

origin of summoners chapter 13 . 12/23/2009
good fic keep up the good work.