Reviews for Should Have, Would Have, Could Have
Kuiya chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I have just finished reading the FB trilogy for about the millionth time and (not for the first time) I wished there was more to read. Thus I came here to see what fans such as myself (and hopefully better storytellers) have come up with. It had not occurred to me to think about the things you addressed here - at least not to the extent that you did. I think you are a gifted writer and that you expertly modeled your own style to closely match that of M.A. Pierce. That takes skill and I commend you for that as well as your creativity. Though short, each section brings up so many thoughts and ideas - what if? The last part in particular nearly brought tears to my eyes since I have often wished while reading that Korr's story had turned out differently though I could not put my finger on how it might have been changed. You have done so here and I am grateful for your input into this, my absolute favorite story. You did not twist the story into something unappealing, which so many fanfiction writers do and I appreciate that. You held true to the story while exploring these possibilities.

My apologies - I tend to ramble incoherently when I am happy. Anyway, thank you for writing this and sharing your thoughts with other fans. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

"Love wisely and well."

Kuiya
Creator-Chaos chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
My eyes were actually watering at that last one. I'm so glad there's some good fanfiction for this beautiful series. Really, all of these were superb.
Kakuzu's5thHeart chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Very nice! I love the Firebringer trilogy! I sure hope you continue this! Illishar's point of view was very well written, I like your use of adjictives! You have a few capitlization errors but nothing that bad, also, make sure you never start a sentance with "And" Other then that it was very good! Hope to see some more!
HeadlessHorseman chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Good Job!
Zennyth chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
You have written from an interesting perspective, but you did an excellent job, especially with the segment about Ses and Claydor. It really felt like I was reading deleted scenes from the novel. Great work!