Reviews for Sídhe and the Fae
Riaoi chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
cheesiness is awesome! XD
invisibleinnocence chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I would like to tell you that this story has been featured (along with seven other stories) in my DeviantART journal for well written fanfictions. :)

If you do not wish to be featured, please, let me know.

(and excuse me while I go fave your other ShikixIchijo stories since I haven't been able to because of the site crash.)
Laimielle chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was really, really good. :) Their relationship seems complicated to me...I'm still trying to figure it out. But they're both complicated people, so it would make sense.

*gurgles happily* This is amazing. I really enjoyed reading it. This is definitely the best story of this pairing I've ever read.
zndr.71 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Very much loved this _
random-shit chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
It has been written before, but still I will write it. This is

a good piece of fanfiction. I love it.
Koji-Sama756 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Amazing work. You're a breath of fresh air after reading so many horrible fanfictions. It was delightfully...shall we say...sinful without explicitly spelling out anything. It takes true talent to write like that. Keep up the good work. *runs off to read Laily's other stories*
Laughing The Night Away chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This is amazing...Simply amazing! It's written so wonderfully and all the words flowed beautifully.

Thank you for writing such a spectacular fanfiction for a lovely and unappreciated paring!
Yumiko20 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Hello!

Thanks for your approval! And I completely understand your position... I've started the translation of this on. Can you give me a mail adress, so I can send you my work (when it's finish) befor I post it. I won't post it without your agreement D

Biz

Yumi
Yumiko20 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This fic is very cool! I loved it so much XD

I like this pairing, it's so cute!
MyLiFeIsMuSiC chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Shiki was very...THIRSTY haha (likes that alot)

i like when shiki says "You're mine now"

kya! XD
Plegarya-Phantom chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aww, so cute!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I think he had blood tablets and Shiki just wanted a taste of Ichijo...okay, badly wanted a taste. M...temptation. XD The little details I thought is what made this fic so lovely, especially words like staccato, languid, exorbitantly, and fauteuil gave it that elegant feel.

Val
snowy.panda chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow. I really like the description and your style of writing.
Maskelle chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Books drivin you nuts? Hmm, guess that those are books for studying:P Loved it and thank you for writing this hot fanfic!
Sky Blue Baby chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I loved it. it was so great.