Reviews for Life With Ian
Kaylilynzee chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
when is the next chapter
wanda oshea chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
I love ths story,good expresin of emotions,good touch wit sunny's major raids n baby logan,n mst of al perfect endin thou i wish u wud continue :-\ luv ian and wanda, jared and melanie 4evz
Interested chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
Another chapter plz this is some of the best fan fiction I've ever read and I'm dying to know if meld baby is a boy or girl what they name it and just what happens next altogether !
Sleberle1 chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Your grammar and spelling is absolutely terrible; you really should be more cautious use to proper grammar- it is unbelievably distracting to the story. Also, multiple times your point of view changed mid-paragraph, and even occasionally mid-sentence. It is confusing to read a sentence that starts as first person and (after being an incredibly long run-on, filled with spelling errors and appalling grammar) is suddenly third person. It's not worth the read since the author is so careless.
lovley ladybug chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
please! finish this story i love the whole jaime and jean romance its so funny when ian and melanie fight...pleasse keep it going
vbchica8 chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
bahaha! that was hilarious!
paintedbywords chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
Honestly... I think you kinda took the Host, and changed into something so different and OOC. The characters aren't in character, and the settings are obviously way to easy.

Things are going too good for them, its not supposed to be this easy when Aliens take over the world. Its like a Mary Sue story.
Elizem18 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
may i just say, i love this story and put a quote from it on my profile if you don't mind. It cracked me up.

Keep writing! :D

Elizem18
TwilighterRose chapter 12 . 2/25/2010
hi

im lovin this story, it's really good!

The host was the very first stephenie meyer book i read so im glad i found some host fan fiction:D keep up the good work!

TwilighterRose
GeraldtheGiraffe01 chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Ok, so, this is a really good fanfic, but you might want to use spell check, or get a beta reader to check spelling for you, or someone (a friend or family member maybe?) to proofread for spelling errors for you? [most computers have a spell checker!:) Even Safari internet from Apple has a spell checker!] I'm just going to point out some of the more prominent mistakes, or the mistakes that you make more often.

I've noticed that when you want to use "wrapped", it is spelled "raped". Just so you know, "raped" means a totally different thing then wrapped, but I'm not going to get in to that. ;) Maybe you should look up the word "raped" in a dictionary, just so you get the idea.

Also, it seems that when you are trying to use the word "since", you spell it "sins". In Christianity, sins are the bad things that we (humans) do that can prevent us from going to heaven if we (humans) do not repent.

Also, watch out for the "your", and "you're". I noticed you tend to just use "your" even when its supposed to say "you're". Watch out for other grammatical errors, but most likely if you get a beta reader, or someone to proofread it, that person might catch the error.

I also noticed that you seem to use the word "handed" when you want to use "hadn't". "Handed" means to give something to someone using your hand.

This one actually made me giggle a bit. In Chapter 6, there is a line that says "I thought that should be my Q so I opened the door." Instead of "Q", the word you're looking for is "cue".

Also, you seem to use the words "after words" instead of the word "afterward".

Congratulations is spelled with a "T" and not a "D" (Congratulations, not Congradulations).

Mama is spelled with an "a" and not an "o".

This isn't really a spelling error (technically), or a grammatical error, but just something I noticed. In Chapter 7, there is a line that says "We established that we hoped it would be a boy, to spit Jared." Where it says "spit", it is supposed to be spelled spite. And, since Jared hoped the baby would be a boy also, that wouldn't be in spite of Jared at all. If Melanie and Wanda hoped that the baby would be a girl, that would be in spite of Jared. Just something I noticed.

I also noticed that when you want to use the word "feel" you spell it "fell". "Fell" is the past tense of "fall", as in to fall off of something. So "fell" could be used in the sentence: I "fel"l off of the sofa, when I jumped.

When you want to want to use the word "heard", you spell it "herd". A "herd", is like a really large group of cows, or buffalo. "Heard" is the past tense of hear.

Here is a link to all the beta readers that are specifically for the Host in English! I thought you might need this! /betareaders/book/Host/genreid0&languageid1&rating0&field&ppage1

I'm going to get back to reading now! I hope this helped. I hope this doesn't come off as rude. I was just hoping to provide some constructive criticism. I'm a grammar/spelling nazi. This isn't all the mistakes, but these are the most common mistakes that you made.
PrettyLittleDollface chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
"DUH"

ha!

mel is so funny.

lol.

Razamataz chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
i LOVE your story!

can't wait for you to update!
sarah12345 chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
i lovw how you've done the wedding from Jared's perspective,

and gave us an insight into what happened :)

i love how ian and wanda are like a proper little family now!

it's like a perfect story!

xx
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 12 . 1/1/2009
OMG LOVE IT! love how his vow was like 5 words and she had a paragraph
CullenNumber10 chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
okay, so i just started reading your fan fic(i just finished chapter 6)and i thought i should review before i finished. i think that you did an excellent job in keeping Wanda's character, if i were her i would be so pissed and jealous at the way Ian was treating jean, but Wanda's not like that, she is all nice and forgiving and stuff. anyway, i just thought i should tell you that. I'm going to keep reading now. Bye!