Reviews for Waking
Neguru Sucashi chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
...I felt it...this touched me so much that i'm crying while typing this! This had a sad ending that i loved yet hated so much. I started to tear up when Neji and Tenten started to train cause i knew death was coming...i wish they would have been happy but I guess you mixed in real life in it too which to me gives a HUGE plus even though it's sad. Cause that's life. There's always going to be a sad o happy ending but we move on and I respect you for capturing into Neji. I thank you for this wonderful story :)
TwIrLiNgInAiR chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
You made me cry so hard! this is my 5th time reading it and i realised i never reviewed! I'm sobbing! " I'm tired, I want to go home." I bawled at this part. And I kept repeating it in my mind. My heart hurts ;-( /3. I loved the ending of the dream, I'm actually glad she died in a way because it just made it all so beautiful. However, I don't like that he remaried that girl that was so much like her ( or anyone at all) but it didn't ruin my favorite part. You must write more NejiTen! I love your work, you are an amazing writer!

-Ela
anna chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
its THE BEST sory what i read
keane chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I am very crying Reading this. excellent work, just a pity that the accident at the end. this is the best Read my story.
yuyu4848 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I cried kinda hard. That was really sad. :'( I really loved it though. Even if it had a happy ending I would've cried. I'm a sucker for romance. Good job.
LuvleeCookieChan chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
*sob* why did you have to kill tenten? this was so sad and beautiful.i loved it.
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
CRAP! I SO didn't see that coming! I mean, the fics were well-written and lovely and everything, but I'm a happy ending person! But I guess it is better than her living as a vegetable. Ah, well. Great fics!
Mel chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was so beautiful! I can't stop crying right now! I really thought she would wake up. that last part especially really got to me. although it was very sad, it was a wonderufl story.
cloudstrifelover21 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
omg thats so sad! its like, every story i read about them one or the other dies im just like wtf dude thats awful i cried so hard...thats just so sad...but i loved the way u wrote it! do ya think u could do a sequal? i recommend to all the people who kill one or the other off to make it a little less 'omfg i just wanna cry now' stuff. pretty plz?
jadedsiren chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
If you're reading this then you received my first review. Please make the ending just a dream, I still think about your story! It was so beautifully sad. You could call the 3rd one Wanting I'm practically begging and throwing out any ideas i have please please add one last shot
jadedsiren chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I want you to know that you broke my heart. I started reading this but had to stop. I thought about it all night. But the next day my internet was down and I had to wait an extra day. When I finally got back to the story I decided to find the first part and spent about 15 minutes looking fot it.

I was so ready for the happy ending, thier happy ending. I thought you did a great jod of keeping them in charcter but making sure that it was your own story. But i so did not see that one coming. I am probably the least emotional person i know but this one got to me! I had tears in my eyes! I haven't cried in like 2/3 years! I totally beleive that if Neji was to admit his feelings to Tenten it would be a similar situation to your story. Maybe the dream he had when Tenten said good bye could be just a dream. Please concider giving him the chance to love her like only he could. They both deserve it. I keep an eye out for if you decide to mend my heart.
xxWeaponxxMistressxxAyamexx chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
i cried and cried and cried i was shaking!
Ember chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I'm actually crying. XD I get very emotional about stories. I wish I could flame you for having Tenten die; they were meant to live happily ever after! But the story was written beautifully, and even though I wish the story ended in another, more happier direction, I commend you for writing a lovely story. I enjoyed it very much.

Keep on writing!
Jilliankate chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
no! *sobs* i cryed so hard! TT it was such a great story and she had to die... but thats what made it great. Lots of coma storys end up with the person waking up, so it was different. Sometimes its great to have a story that would make you cry once and a while.
Mizu Yume chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Good story except for the ending. I would not have read this, had I known it would end in a tragedy. So instead of putting Drama, why not put ANGST or TRAGEDY. It would warn people like me who hate reading anything sad, not to read it. Good story, but next time please put in a note at the top or something that the story has a sad ending. Man I just hate reading sad stories...
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »