Reviews for Through the Summer Months
thehungergamer12 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Ha ha punch in the stomach .
icansoar chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
Very adorable and I especially loved that last bit where one of his students interrupted them XD
Samantha chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Guys, AWESOME Nevile/Luna song: "The Ballad of Nevile and Luna" by 'The Remus Lupins'. It ROCKS!
Samantha chapter 8 . 5/12/2010
LOVE it! When I heard JKR pared Luna off with some unknown,stupid,idiotic git, I just couldnt believe it. And Nevile and Hannah, well, they just dont FIT! NevileXLuna 4ever!
Socratic Irony chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
Awe.

This was beautiful. Short but still very.. beautiful. Wish I find this earlier to support you when you were writing this. I wish there were more Luna and Neville fics out there.. Thank you for writing this :D
fledge chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
Thanks for the insight into the workings of Luna's - and Rolf's - minds. Old Rolf seems to be quite a sensitive character, which he clearly must be, going on expedtions with Luna in the fist place, and indeed Neville owes him big. Quite endearing - and typical - of Luna to take the decisive step. You find that quite often, don't you, that people can do the most heroic things concerning "action" (for lack of a better word, and horribly chicken out as soon as it's about (romantic) feelings.

On a different note:

The sky was blue, the trees were green, and the sunlight wafted down through a gentle breeze.

While I appreciate the rhythmic flow of the sentence, as well as the almost-ryme, I feel the colour adjective are a bit flat really; I'm sure you can do better than that. But as this whole chapter is something of a perfunctory exercise, it's understandable you haven't put all your heart in it.

I DO HOPE YOU ARE NOT GIVING UP WRITING (of any kind, and of fanfiction in Particular) ALTOGETHER!
fledge chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
So sorry to hear about your steam running out, and very conscientious toat least give a short summary of what you had planned. Anyway - you certainly should have included some scene where Luna sees the light at last - that final meeting at the end comes very much out of the blue.
Bloodsucker94 chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
I wish Neville had punched Rolf at the party, the dick.
DianaDiamond chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Excellent! What happened to Neville in the end though..who did he marry? Did he ever marry? Tell me!
Luanna255 chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
Love Actually! (Unless that was unintentional. But the lines are almost exactly the same...)
Melora chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
This story is great! I can’t wait to read more.

If you’re interested in further creative writing, you may want to check out: w. geocities sapienti_university_of_magic (no space before or after geocities.) Thanks!

Either way, good luck with your writing!

Melora Brockert, SUM student
kz and the snazzy plotbunnies chapter 6 . 5/23/2009
oh! poor neville! he finally gets the courage to tell a girl that he loves her, and she's engaged! what terrible luck that man seems to have! terrible, terrible luck! hmm... i'm wondering... what had he splinched? please update soon?

-justplaincrazy8
NevemTeve chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
'Long awaited' indeed... I really would like what's going to happen now...
Katie Hodgkins chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
Fantastic, and so well written! Your characterisation is brilliant, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Loveland chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
Ah! I can't wait 'till the next chapter - This was very good, and again really funny! The image of Neville absent-mindedly putting his elbow into the butter dish is too much!