Reviews for The Case Of The Twisted Teacher
Sweeneytoddrules chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
That was really good please update soon
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
Update! ASAP!

Oh, and Hanson? Rule #12. (Never date a co-worker.)
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Yes! Gibbs-slap! (BTW, has anyone thought of doing a 21 Jump Street/NCIS crossover? That'd be so cool!)

This is really good, btw. WHen are you going to update?
bovary chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Another one of your stories that I'd like to see updated some day... I miss your 21JS stories, especially with Tom & Judy.
Werepuppy Black chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
Okay, I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but I've only recently started watching the show. Became a fan of Hoffs/Hanson after "Stand By Your Man". I love the way you write the McQuaids, and the relationships of all those in the team. It really is brilliant to see.
xofreethelightox chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
its ok. just chill. your storys great and if you stress about speed, the quality may not be as good. just my advice. youre doin great, just breath.

sorry if i sound like a know it all, i am sorry. thats just some advice that you can totally ignore if you want.
Applehead4life chapter 8 . 1/14/2009
can't wait for you to continue
dispatcher652 chapter 8 . 9/18/2008
You should finish the story. It was just getting good between Tom and Judy. I would love to know how you are going to tie things up.
firebunee chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
Don't worry about what anyone says about your work. It is yours and yours alone! I promise that there is nothing wrong with your writing. I myself do not get into the slash stories, but that doesnt mean I don't read them and appriciate an artists right to creativly write! Don't get stuck in one genra, (I can't spell either) You are very good at what you do. If you want to write slash, write slash. If you want to write straight do that! I have gotten such good critique on this site that it has really helped. I have a long ways to go, but I am getting better at writing! I really love to write! Please keep in touch and let me know what you think and if I can help at all! We are all here to do so. OK! That was a longwinded review! Great Job and we will see you at the next chapter!
LibraryTech chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
That wasn't bad..you have them coming together..Don't know how Doug will feel about the plan..but it should be funny..Cood chapter..thanks for the read..waiting for more later.
bovary chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
I don't think this chapter sucks as much as you say; I think that the end of their conversation, when they're trying to decide how to act at school, was a bit rushed though.

But it doesn't matter, as long as you have Tom & Jude, I'll be happy ;)
Asher Elric chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
It didn't suck! but I know why you said it, I also think that half my writting is shit too. I loved the nicknames! they were so cute in the ending of this chapter. I love your Tom/Judy thing. It's cute!
LibraryTech chapter 7 . 7/19/2008
So far so good write some more...This is a good story..Well for now Judy is keeping it together. ;))
Procrastinatebyreading chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
i am really enjoying this! please continue!

I now have this mental picture of a younger johnny depp in a gym uniform being pelted with stupid rubber balls. poor tommy!
LibraryTech chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
Cute chapter..I like the Tom and Judy play..she just can't get a break with him and now fall for him in secret. :))