Reviews for The Forbidden Fruit
Kat RoadKill chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Hey Mariana!

OMG OMG!

*dies*

That was great Mariana! Im glad I got to help you out with this story. It took a lot of twists and turns but it turned out to be great! I think you made me like Maria know LOL. Katie is such a meanie. We should all team up and beat her up :). I like John. I love how he is there for Maria even though she isn't all the way there for him. I think he is great to be like that to her though.

Once again great story girl!

Love Ya

Kat
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Hey twinny!

This was great. I'm so glad you posted it, because I know you were anxious to. You did a great job on it and I'm so glad that I was able to help you out with it. I know I haven't been online much lately, and I'm sorry because I really have missed talking to you. Anyway, moving on!

I like the way this turned out. I know it wasn't originally the ending you had in mind, but it was sweet and cute and I think it worked very well. John was right-he'd been there for Maria since the very beginning. Even after they broke up, he was still there for her as a friend, and he still loved her. It was so nice to see them get together in the end. He'd never hurt her the way Katie had.

It was really hard for Maria to make that decision, I know, but she did and in the end, I think it paid off. I think they are a cute couple. I also like how you included Melina and Hunter in this. They added to the story even more.

Chris is too funny. Reading this only reminded me how much I love him, because he is just so funny and awesome! He definitely needs to be IC Champ again. Great job writing him, by the way.

It sounded just like him.

So there's going to be a sequel? Awesome. I can't wait to read it, and as always, if you need help, you know I'm here. I'd love to help you out and I'll always do the best job that I can.

You did such an awesome job on this. I personally loved it. You are a great writer, and this proved that.

Love ya twinny!