Reviews for Notes
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Can't log in right now, but really wanted to leave a review.

So I'm not a fan of Mimi/Matt as a romantic pairing either, but ignoring that, you captured their characters so well in this fic! Their voices screamed the screen and honestly their characters were perfect for this scenerio. I just really loved this, and even though it was a romance fic, it also showed some insight into the Matt/Mimi friendship and how that would work with their personalities.
lukas 10 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I LOVE THIS!

ahahaa i found it so great.. how they fall in love! i laughed about they arguing... it was funny.├ži also like the idea of them writting each other notes. it's fun!

-M
XtremeGal87 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Ok, so, I wasn't entirely sure I'd like a story that was comprised only of the notes passed during class, but you know what? I was wrong! It was really cute! So good job!
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I found this cute lol. Not a fan of Mimato at all but you're right they did fit the story well. Bravo!
Marisusi chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
aw that was cute! it had me smiling the whole time, thanks!
Unquixotic chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
wow... that was completely pointless an loved it!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Oh, that was the cutest fic ever. Very easy to read, despite it being only in notes, which can be hard to do. Fantastic job.
Mariam Hiwatari chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
aww its just so cute!

:) loved it
xI.N.Vx chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Tht was the cutest story i have ever read! The note thing was brilliant! it got them closer! i liked the beginning mostly when matt refused to send the note
populette chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Omfg, Adorable! Sam You are my new BFF for putting me on to this amazingly cute storyy. I just wishh there was more! (**cries silently). I lovedd it, keep writing. Jenn and Christina are soo gonna wanna readd this! Love you!
Akazato chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Really really adorable stuff *_*
BPScott chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That was the MOST adorablee thingg i havee ever readd! If i could underlinee i wudd! Lol, so maybe I'll stick to capitalizing EVERYTHING like Mimi. Lol. Awhh that was soo cutee keep it up! Omfg, i can't even, it was so good )! I LOVED it! I'm gonna make suree all my frends read and review this story!

*Sam*
teamEdwardx17x chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Ooh, that was a really cute way to show that kind of...story line I guess you could call it. :) Wow, I really liked that. -michelle