Reviews for Tamer of the Night
ddk chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
please do update this story
phantom frost chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Update soon please
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Interesting, I normally don't read such dark fics but the comdy in this lightens it up more then enough Hope you continue soon!
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
This is the best! A bit gory but it's fun.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
please hurry up with the chapters for this story i and many others think this is EPIC and Would like to read more of this EPIC story and its chapters so please do update this soon!

thanks
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
nice
jboy44 chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
well you update this good story or did you just drop it out of the blue
Gallantmon7196 chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Really good story hoPe that you can finish it.
digimonking4554 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
this is an awesome story please update and i can promise you will get more reviews.
digimonking4554 chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
I liked the story. Is Black Flames the second part if not you should write a second part and soon.
eliteshadow chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
hello could you hurry up with the next chapters to this story because you havent updated in months or even a year on this storys or the other digimon storys so could upload/work on the next chapters for the other digimon storys and this 1 thanks
Victor Weiss chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Missiles in the headlights...lol, that's the best feature a vehicle could have.

I espcially liked the action in this chapter, and its only the first, good work and update soon.

till next chapter.
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Dude this is the best action fic i have ever read! it kept me hungry and waiting for more violence. Please continue the story!

P.S- When you add the next chapter, if you can please PM me about it okay?
Scrya V chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
You've been out for quite a long time...

Jason IN!
Hitman.0470 chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
OMFG! Awesome chapter, this literally turned what was the worst day of my F*ing life into one of the best. Thanks man, seriously it made my F*ING day! I can't wait for the next chapters to come for Tamer of the Night and Tamer of the Hazard, they both rock and so do you!

PS: Are you a G1 by any chance?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »