Reviews for The Hunt
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Cute! A tiny bit out of character for Fred I felt, but hey, that's what fanfiction is for, playing around with the characters and worlds that someone else has created in the attempt to improve your own writing. Well done!

8.5/10

-Charmy
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Awe! So adorable:) Loved it!

-Lynn
Anjiru Hyure chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
You probably want to review this story. I gave up early on because some words were missing as to whom was talking. Which made the story confusing.

For example, right in the beginning of the very first sentence, who greeted Hermione? I'm guessing Mrs. Weasley, but I'm not positive.
withoutthespaces chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
wotcher,

this was cute! loved how Harry and Ron were drunk and they just stole all the items :P

cute little fic :)

thanks,

withoutthespaces
Inuyasha-twilight-fang-girl chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Hahahaha Ron...Harry tooo funny!
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
wow! great story! loved it! fred was so funny! cant wait to read more of your stories :)
weasleygirl31 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I loved it! I could NOT stop laughing about the "I'm not Fred, I'm a walrus!" I have no idea what was so funny but I'm still laughing. It was so funny and then so sweet at the end.
Binka Fudge chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Brilliant! That sounds like so much fun. And I knew as soonas they came across a drunk Harry and Ron that they would make off with their items, not before having a good laugh at them first though. Hilarious! I really like how you brought Fred and Hermione together at the end, it was really nice, but also a little funny so it didn't seem out of place with the rest of the story. Great Job!
redangels chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Aw!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
...SOMEONE ate too much sugar before writing this ;)

but it was really funny, i enjoyed it :)
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Great job.

really enjoyed it. :D
princessinct chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Oh that was awesome.

I still have visions of the drunken duo... Ron with the silly wig singing "Do the hustle".

Priceless.

Thanks for the laugh.

And thanks for your message. It is truly my pleasure to read your stories. Keep 'em coming.

I especially would love it if you continued your "A Child's Tale" storyline (in addition to your sequel). Perhaps picking up after the war has ended.

But no matter which HP tale you choose to tell, I know I'll be reading 'em and enjoying them.

Thanks again!
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Cute.
MidnightEclipse2 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Lmfao I loved it

Made me laugh in some bits

Well most of it actually

Hermione and Fred make a well sweet pairing :)

xx
FredWeasleysGryffindor chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
That was priceless! I completely lost control of myself at the thought of Harry and Ron, and had to back away from the computer for a few moments. Great Job, I loved reading this!