Reviews for I like you
specklanavido chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
it didnt make me cry. i luv this naked picture i have of you. i know where u live. come to my house to get a naked pic of me. im a boy and a girl i'll be whatever u want me to be. honeypot
IndietroBella chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This was lol. XDD I dunno why, but when she was high, I cracked up fer no particular reason, possibly because I tripp out like that too, iam like. Woahh! NAW BRO, Anyone got mucnhies.?

But nice story XD
The Mistress of Nature chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Wow... um... I cried. I felt so stupid for crying, but I did. HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO DIE! . *sobs*
Assassin's Argentine Tango chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Wow that is so unusual. I enjoyed it; however if you had more time for the forbiddin romance written down it might entice more people to see if its updated. If you could fit Hades into another part of the story or a sequel and have Lizard become a hero I'd read it. So far good start perhaps a bit edgy but still awsome.
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
this was very interesting good work on it and very different.
Rome Beauty chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
You are inbred, and you make me want to stick a fork in my ear! Can't you see how disgusting your writing is? And you're a review whore!

Jesus, I'm having a seizure over this up garbage you call a story!
melaniemaddness chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
was very sad at the end. sorry that pluto got lizard into so much trouble. good drama though. i can now see why it is rated M for mature with all the drugs and stuff. love you iris.
The Endless Rain chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Evil,evil,evil,evil,evil,evil,evil, your dad is so evil. I didn't cry, but now I'm totally bummed. It was funny until the end, which was sad. Great one!
sodapop765 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I like how you condenced this into one fic but i'd make the chapters a bit longer and change the ending. All-in-all this was a pretty good fic.