Reviews for In a Night
littlemissliketofight chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
Love love love love
CaRiNeSs chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
Aww..that was cute. Glad Matt is okay. I was worried for the first few chapters that he won't be. Funny how Emily healed him. Loved this story. Thanks for writing it.
ElislinCSI chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
very good story, i enjoyed it very much.
gremlin2318 chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
Aw such a great ending. I loved the idea that Matt was healed by love. The awkward moment at the doctor's office had me smiling to myself. The beach scene at the end was so sweet. I love reading your stories.

tjmack1986 chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
Wow! Loved the ending, just a great all around story. I can't wait for the major updates :D
slplady chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
I'm sad that it is over! But, it was a great conclusion. I loved the exchange on the beach...especially Emily's comment about not deserving it if you leave when it gets hard. Thought that was great and absolutely right on for something Emily would say! As always, you leave me eager for anything you write!
tjmack1986 chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
Wow! Very descriptive, I can't wait for the last chapter!
gremlin2318 chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
It's interesting to see how Matt deals with this adversity. I am legally blind (though I do have some vision) and whenever I feel down I always cherish the senses I do have and remind myself that there are people in situations a lot more difficult than mine. It seems like Matt is cherishing the senses he has left. I really enjoyed the romantic part at the end, but am dying to know what is happening to Matt so please hurry with the next part. Cute part about none of the guys wanting to teach.

slplady chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
Wow! I'm almost flushed myself after that steamy encounter! Wonderful imagery! Your descriptions were great and painted a great picture for us! I'm hopeful for Matt. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Arlanda chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Oh my god, the ultimate fear. Not being able to communicate. You have cleverly dumped matt in it. I have no idea how you are going to get him out, but I'm enjoying the ride. I love how you hav included the whole cast. So much medical angst!
slplady chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Please tell me this isn't turning into a tragedy! I'm really nervous about where this is headed! Please tell me there is help of some sort on the way for Matt!
gremlin2318 chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
This is a very interesting and sad story. I loved the idea of Lia bringing playdough. It was good to see that Matt could joke about that. You portray Emily's anxiety and worry so well and also the world that Matt is currently in. It's neat to see them working to overcome such a difficult obstacle. I hope things get better for them soon.

tjmack1986 chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
Oh, poor Matty :( I hope he gets his sight and hearing back soon.
tjmack1986 chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Seriously? he's blind now too? I thought he was getting better...*sits on edge of seat* I shall wait patiently for the next chapter, and I hope your arm gets better :S
tjmack1986 chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Yay, they caught him, I hope Matt is able to hear and talk again soon!