Reviews for Through A Grapevine
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I LOVED it i am a full kiba hinata love supporter and it was so sweet . and i EXSPECIALLY loved this part !

His hesitated, before he lowered his eyes, and grabbed her in a tight hug.

"Eh?" She blinked at the abruptness.

"If I say yes, will you reject me?" He whispered, not noticing that his bare chest was touching her and causing a new nosebleed to start.

"No…" She muttered, before wrapping her arms around his neck. She pulled back to look into his eyes, that were watery. Her eyes widened, making him wipe his arm across his eyes.

"K-Kiba?"

"S-Sorry something g-got I-into my e-eye" He muttered unconvincingly. He laughed quietly to himself

i thought it was so sweet. because it was like he couldnt look at her and he said "if i say yes will you reject me " it was amazing i loved it on a scale of 1 to 10 id give it a 20 great job !
a person chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Why can't I write something this good? Waaaah Now I'm going to go cry like a baby in my room.
person1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I like your story i liked the one where they where together better but im always pleased with how well you capture the characters attidues. NICE JOB! keep writing and i like your desclamers there funny.
Magenta chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Aww how cute

You should make more KibaHina's I'll get my friends to all read it :D
Ophelia Hall chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
awesome!only a few more stories to go and i will have read every story you have on fanfiction! your stories!
Suki87 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
YAY! now i really wanna make your story really great! arigato! GO KibaHina. i jus hope you wake up! good job, as always, loved it
wateveruwannacallme chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Aw... Its so Cutes! xD I love it! D Even tho i'm not a HinaxKiba Fan but its really cutes.X3