Reviews for Proxy
Versace Frolic chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
*shiver* This reeks of pure genius. I don't know how you do it, seriously. Reading this pleased me beyond words at an intellectual and theoretical level.
lightofeilia chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I really really like this story. I love the way you write out Sora and Roxas's characterization but I really don't get the ending at all. Could you please reply me with an explanation? sorry! But I really want to understand what isn't fair and what's the deal with Riku ...
Twillight Bunny chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This was a fun read..but could you explain the ending a bit? I mean did both Sora and Roxas like Riku or something?

besides that, I liked how you described their shared mind/heart/ whatever space :)
Zume Rokkata chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I like the way you've taken a commonly used idea and made it not so common.

The argument at the end was wonderfully done, the line about them not caring about sitting close cos they're the same person and all those other lovely things were great.

That last line, whilst being not quite sense making, was beautiful in it's own right.
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Heh. Very good.

Just enough implied that you can guess what's going on (you like bringing Axel into things without actually mentioning his name, don't you?), and little enough that it still seems like a mystery. The extensive description of everything Roxas was feeling managed not to drag (which takes talent), and... I'm still a little confused about the whole alternate-reality in which Roxas exists (when did he show up in this alternate reality, anyways? Roxas merged with Sora at the very beginning of the game, but Sora didn't figure out who this 'Roxas' was until the very end. So surely Roxas hadn't been lounging around in Sora's subconscious that entire time.)

That would be a very convenient little thing to have, a semi-dream place in your subconsciousness where you can have almost anything you wanted. I envy them.
YinYangDarkLight chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I will admit it... I don't quite get what isn't fair... Don't quite get that ending.

But I still liked the story! I like how they can make things pop up outta nowhere and Sora's excellent use of that for a fudge sundae :)

Keep writing!

-Yinnie
Ironic-Sarcasm chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Amazing...love...

OMFG!

Is the "someone" the Anti-Sora? I think it is. ]
xNanaki chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Can't wait for the next :D -Your fic was lovely, I wonder what happen in the next chapter
23 | « Prev Page 1 2