Reviews for Ba'ed El Layali
Meepa chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
I keep drifting in and out of love with fanfiction, and lately, I've just been incredibly apathetic about reading as a whole. I saw your art pop up on my dash and decided to check up on things. You are an AMAZINGLY talented person. The amount of progress you've made with art is legitimately staggering to me. I went from there to your fanfiction account. I realized I had never read this one and decided to give it a try - it'd get rid of my boredom, maybe pass the time quicker.

I got sucked in.

Even though things were repeated and topics brought up again and again, it wasn't boring, and it never felt stale or old. You knew exactly when to breach certain subjects, you knew exactly how to keep people interested, no matter how "boring" the scene. I imagined the world in this fic to vividly! And the anxiety that was felt by YamiMa being stuck inside of it... When I skimmed through the first few chapters, I never once thought I would get this emotionally attached to the characters and the story. I hadn't even been sure where this was going at first. Damn is this going to stick with me for a while.

Up to the end, you knew how to hold suspense and eventually drive the knife into our hearts - which mirrored the actions in the fic. You captured YamiMa perfectly. You portrayed him so well in becoming more humane - more human. I cried for him at the end.

I just - I seriously don't even know what else to type. You're an amazing writer; you're an amazing artist. Everything you do is amazing. You inspire those around you.

10/10 would recommend and read again.
LSSJGurl chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Beautiful story!:D I cried at the end! Keep writing! I love your stories so much! Never stop! Please!
GayBabies chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
This was such a good story! I'm not really someone who likes genderbent story's but this one was really good!
Lemon-Cake chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
WHY!? Uuuugh! I almost feel like crying now. I guess I should go and retreat to my room and attempt to go to sleep.'s just so sad...whelp.

I thank you so much for writing this but now I feel like bawling my eye's out. Thank yew And good night.
Lemon-Cake chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
You know, I'm not one to read genderbender stories, buuuuuut this is actually quite amazing. I do read a lot of your stories too, they really are well written. I love them. Even this one. I dunno, I it's because there is like no fabrics out there where Mariku is the one to get tortured. So yeah, I love it, and I'm so happy you wrote this. Thank you oh so very much.

Plus, I'm also in love with you pink hair. It reminds me of candy or bubblegum.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
He really Loved him, in the end. That's Beautiful.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
That... dammit. That made me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Y'know, this is the first time there's been a legit octopus.
winnie chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
...i think you made me cry...really good story! Mariku's wish was granted, but not the way he wanted it to...such a good story! keep up the good work
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
I think they hate Anzu because she's friendship annoying, not so much for her hooch.

Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
This was so sad. :(

Damn you!

But good job.

dancingphantom chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Omg I bawled and cried after reading this amazing story. I never knew a fic with tentacle rape and a genderbent Mariku would make me cry in the end.

I loved Namu! He was so sweet and innocent. And I loved the way you wrote Mariku's personality. You wrote a wonderful ending, even if it made me cry like a baby XDXD WHY DID YOU HAVE TO FUCK IT UP AT THE END MARIKU, WHY? ALJSDFJFDLSD
Donteatacowman chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Wow, interesting story. I wondered whether Namu would do that... good job at the end.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Hey, my friend wants to write a follow up to this. Personally, I like her idea. Do you think you could let her?
Catt002 chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
this. made. me. SOB.

I was actually just SOBBING my bloody eyes out. (

wow, who thought a tenticale rape fic could make me feel so damn SAD! (

it was really a great story, but I really can't stop crying now... (