Reviews for The Truth She Never Knew
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 12/4
A line from a movie goes: Why do sad ends always seem the truest? This story doesn't really have a sad end and isn't a happy story nevertheless. I am wondering if that is the reason I particularly like it. It seems so ... possible: you wove a huge continuous web of plot through the basic pillars of what was shown in TOS. And you have done that in such a way that it doesn't contradict with the TV Show or the characters. Hey Hey well done : )

Despite that - I love that your heroine is not perfect... at all : ) Nor are the other characters. There are decisions in life, good or bad, that can not be undone or forgiven. People die, feelings change or never were as strong as they seemed in the beginning. That's just life as it sadly but truly is. And your story shows just that on the one side but on the other hand: f* it - so even if life is not perfect - be happy nevertheless!
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 6/21
I love this. Darker Chapel is such a fun character.
bexxe chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
That is one tough Christine! A little scary too. It's interesting to see your takes on her. She was a second string character but you've made her so much more. I appreciate your perspective and creativity!
SetPhasers2Stun chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
well written;

Not sure I could ever like this Christine Chapel, hell- I would most likely volunteer her to test a repaired formerly malfunctioning transporter.

Also, I'm finding it difficult to see her be attractive to the trio in one universe- a pining romeo McCoy wasn't, convenience is hardly Kirk's style & Spock, well for him all of this would be logical but I don't see him doing immoral things for his own benefit: using someone to meet an end.

hmm, I think I will stick humor fics, this stuff is too heavy.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I love your Christine: manipulative and dark. Another great story!
Clio Trismegista chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Strange way to continue the tale.
murphycat chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
As usual, your story is fantastic and a pleasure to read. I appreciate your unique perceptions of the original characters. and I always enjoy a Sp/Ch story. Thanks for your work.
Terry L. Gardner chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Wow! both stories are great.
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 7/12/2008