Reviews for Darjeeling
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Aww, this is so freaking a adorable. . . well except the part when Allen was riding Kanda, that part was just plain sexyy xP

Seriously, though, I LOVE your fanfictions, they're like me and sugar. I have to eat it all up! TEEHEE!
riksza chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
You killed me with the ending.
Shit. I can't control myself, I'm actually crying.
It was terrifying. It is.
Well done, truly beautiful.
spinninground chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Now I'm glad you've only written three stories for DGM. I'll double check after I read the last one I have lined up before stopping, but ... If you'd written more than that, I don't think I could handle all the random pins and needles sticking from my heart, twinges from your stories that are somehow so descriptive without being overworked, sweet and terrifying and irresistible.
MaddMaxx chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I can't hold all these feels.
RuneRenXD chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
this is just pain fantastic.

and this story is refreshing for Kanda is actaully clumsy when it comes to sex and isn't completely perfect like many fanfics portray him to be.

nice job
vivevoce chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I loved this. I can't really pick out specifically why I liked this story so much, because there was just too much awesome going on for one person to choose from. The only thing I can comment on coherently was the ending. That just clicked with me. Sad, but epic and sweet. If that made any sense. Loved the theme btw. I never thought of Allen as relating to coffee before this... but kid's sure as addictive and sultry as it. Again. Great story :)
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
so well-written ! just great !
Shinigami's Voice chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This is such a nice and yet sad story.

I liked the sexy tones to it, their passionate scenes. But I liked even more their exchanges of few words, the gesture of braiding Kanda's hair (I think I have hair fetish actually), the vague reference of a mother figure, and the subtle reminder of how serious things were (Link on the prowl, the moving...)

My favorite part, though, was the end. Kanda being aware of how not-so-pleasant their futures may be, and the act of giving one last smile and offering his hand...it was beautiful, and sad, and I love the combination.

Great story!
Meyham chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I generally HATE Yullen, because Yullen usually means wimpyuke!Allen, but this wasn't half bad!
Captive Nightingale chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This is so cute. I really enjoyed reading it X3!
KonranKoneko chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This is a great fic. I love how you wrote for Allen, you got his stubbornness down pat, his persistence in bringing Kanda coffee was great. I loved that Kanda doesn't like coffee, it suits him. I like how you wrote all of their interactions, especially when Kanda's hair band broke and Allen braided his hair for him that was a great scene.
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I like :)
Lizche chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
wow. i don't know what to say. it really moved me. it was like reading an untold story from the manga. thank you for sharing. :)
Kiwee chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
...Oh man. While this isn't the most heart-racing sex I've ever read-I have the feeling that it's not supposed to be-it is the deepest, most desperate one. There's this sense of urgency, need, want, just utter desperation laced through this entire fic. And that's what makes it so beautiful.

The way they interact, knowing that either one of them could die in the next breath, is so close what I would have envisioned them to do so. They way their conversations just say so much more than what's actually vocalized is also very nicely done.

Overall, I really, really like this fic and the emotions it convey. The only kink I found, for me at least, was the way Allen went about asking for sex. I mean, 'fuck'? It just didn't seem like something he'd ever bring himself to say. Other than that tiny point, though, this was a great read for me.

Keep up the good work, and I hope to see something else from you soon!
Secnarf chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
ZOMG! This is so cute! I love it so much!