Reviews for We Might As Well Be Strangers
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 5/1
Aah. Poor Lily. Poor James. Poor Sirius.
THAT WAS REALLY CUTE. I LOVE IT, GREAT JOB!
lostinastory33 chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
This story can only be described with one word. Beautiful. The characters are written superbly, the story is heartbreaking but at the same time, filled with love and the sense of hope I always associated to James and Lily Potter. Your writing is exquisite. It was truly an honour to read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
I love this story so much so far :)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Simply Amazing.
wisegirl1800 chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
I didn't cry ... but just barely. Okay, I was about to but then my dad walked in and told me to go to bed, so he kind of ruined the moment. Anyways, lovely story, darling.
bow down to me peasants chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
IM FUCKIN SHAKIN AND CRYIN BC HOLY SHIT OTP
Irasi chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
I read this story a while ago, and I've been desperately trying to find it again for a while now. It's an amazing, heart-wrenching story. Thank you for writing it :)
beautifulheartbreak chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
Ohmygod that was amazing. There were a few grammar issues (like changing tense) and misspellings (you kept spelling definitely as defiantly in the first two chapters) throughout the whole fic but I loved the storyline and the way you wrote everything. I also loved the idiocy of James running into a door trying to profess his love and really how real the story felt.
jonski chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Thank you for sharing this fic.
Stars-in-the-moonlight chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
This story was really cute. You are an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
I think this story is so cute!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
I'm a little confused, I mean I know that lily and James never got married but I'm confused whether the memories came back to him or if he was watching them from the pensieve
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
I'm curious. When will James get his memory back, and are Lily and James going to start dating again?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This story seems really cute 3 :)