Reviews for Labyrinth
babyvfan chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
A modern Zutara story with some ideas from the show. Nice
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Lovely...absolutely loved this AU. _
Ashra Blitzgeschwind chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
It's the first modern version of a Zutara I've ever even looked at respectively READ. I always thought I would never read one, because I don't like the setting. But, hey, here I was reading and not being able to stop until the end. Very well done. Though being a true Zutarian I'd of course have loved to have more in it than a hand squeeze :P
younggem chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
hahaha, this was really hilarious how they would all fight so much.

and before I read your stories, I wasn't so much of a sokkaxtoph fan, but how you write it makes me very convinced.

In this story, I wasn't so sure if you were aiming for sokkaxtoph or sokkaxsuki but it was so adorable when sokka was acting like an older brother for toph.

I want to see if you can write a story of aang and toph though,

that'd be interesting too(:
Lealfaithful chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
God dont BLAH yourself, leave that for ME. No lol, I wouldn't do that! Anywho, I think it was funny how you put it in mondern times. Also the T-shirt logos were lol. It was a 'straiforward' romance, but still very good.
Oliviax3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
BLEH, I really liked it, though the AU thing took a little while to get used to even though their characters were perfectly intact. Great job!
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
“You can’t ground me!”

*giggle* I think that was my favorite line in the whole story.

I have no idea why, but it was! :D
Wohitzi chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Ooh, I really like this. It's an interesting little AU, and I liked Zuko and Katara's interaction. Everyone seemed in-character, too.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I like that Sokka was ignoring Suki for Toph, even though he supposedly liked Suki. (For crying out loud, they knew each other for a few days...
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
IPANSRAKJFAEFAL;SEF/

DRKLHRFILAHEFIAEFAEDFSEAD

AW.

I'M TOO SPEECHLESS. I CAN'T WRITE AN EPIC REVIEW. ALTHOUGH I SHOULD. THIS TIES WITH SMUG. TIES WITH MY LOVE FOR IT. I LOVE THIS. SO FRIGGIN HARD. YES. YESS.

:D
Lunamaria chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
... zomg, zuki. YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK OF THIS, and it is exactly what you don't think of it: Epicamazing. It really is.

*Reads reviews* BACK OFF! I AM HER BIGGEST FAN, AU OR OTHERWISE!

... Eh, sorry. In any case, you know I don't really like AU avatar, but you and Mio write them exceptionally brilliantly, bringing in the elements of the canon.

“I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!” he yelled shrilly, the sound of his voice striking against the walls and colliding against the ceiling, dislodging dust and bits of gravel from their places. “You don’t think these things through. Ever. Now, we’re going home, and I don’t want to hear anymore complaining!”

“No! God, why do you have to be such a killjoy, Sokka? I just-!”

“I’m a killjoy! Are you, Miss Responsibility, Miss Prim and Proper Boss Lady-!”

“Prim and Proper…Boss Lady,” Toph drawled as she walked away from the tunnels and opted to lean against the wall beside Zuko, her right foot scratching at her ankle as she arched an eyebrow. “Good one, Sokka.”

The dialogue was amazing, and that part from above made me mad with giggles. That is an insult Sokka would make, for sure. I think you really put into words how Katara really thinks of Aang in here, too (friendship - she loves ZUKO and not YOU-KO!), with the bits of protecting his childish ways. And the bits of Tokka Sukka, although Tokka won (you win for now, mio) were amazing, and Toph was so TOPH, I swear, you genius, you. You can characterize her like I will never be able to.

Sorry I didn't leave an amazing review, but the end was amazing and sent something sweet through my heart. Amazing job, and you should never, EVEN, hate this.

BUMAI ftw. Spread the love.

- courtneyy (fav'd)
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Nice! Love your fic! _

I loved the way you did Sokka and Tophs dialogues. And the Toph/Sokka/Suki thing was really brilliantly done!
Glyth chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I like how the romance is inserted very subtly, no overboard sudden make-out sessions in the dark. Great job!
tomboy14 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
SECRET TUNNEL! -starts dancing around-

lol Once I heard Cave of Two Lovers I started singing the Secret Tunnel song. I loved that episode, even though it was kinda kataang-ish.

Anyways, wow, awesome oneshot again! I hereby am your biggest fan for AUs, you write the best ones. You pull all the elements together well. lol I just made an unintentional pun. The elements of Avatar plot, and then the 4 elements. XD

...

-shot-

Looking forward to next time!