Reviews for Post Rescue: The Recovery
Kariesue chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was great! I always hated the fact that the writers of Atlantis made it seem like the terrible injuries our characters suffered disappeared in no time. John was definitely too chipper and pain free when he had his discussion with Teyla before his surgery. I like how you made it more real and how you left out Kanaan because I really wanted to just block out that atrocity from my memory (Why did they ever do that?)

Thank you for giving us a more realistic version of what should have happened. Nicely done.
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Really great tag on the episode! Just one of the reasons I love fanfiction! You great writers expanding on the real episodes really add a whole other dimension the show misses out on with the time restraint. This story was so muxh more satisfying than what they aired on the show! Thanks for writing about SGA-still my fave show!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Excellent story
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
YES! Thank you!

Now THIS was the way it should have happened! I hated the ending on-screen; this is much more believable.
janelouise chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Hello again~

I think your version of this episode tag is by far the best I've read! You include so much more than replaying what happened during the episode. It was so sweet, how worried John was about Teyla and her baby; how he would wake up and think of them first. I also really like the relationship between Ronan and John; Ronan's question about whether John would have truly left him and when John said "yes", Ronan replied "lier!" They know each other so well! I can also hear Rodney's voice whenever I read his dialogue; you write his parts so well!

Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories!

Sincerely, jane
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Yet another of your dazzling stories. I loved all the extra details and the team dynamics are brilliantly presented.
parmakai66 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Great Fic! I'm with you, the happy no pain feeling John at the end of search and rescue was a little unreal. Teyla's father was Tagan, so I don't know where the Torrin thing came from, maybe they'll explain that in a later episode and I hate that Kannaan guy! He's weird looking.
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Aww. ::tear:: That was beautiful. The ending i mean. I think the beginning was much more believable too, but with time constraints i think the show sometimes pushes aside beleivability for plot instead. But then, that's why TPTB created fanfiction! lol. Great tag.

chase A dream chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
great tag! really enjoyed t this ) you are a very talented writer!...)
Rhoswen19 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Great story! I felt a lil cheated like every time thy hurt Sheppard and don't follow up but you did a great job at that. About Teyla's baby name i read a theory somewhere that Athos was a motherland so the name Taegan when she introduced herself in Rising was actually her mother's name and that Torren was her father's. Don't know if it could be true but it does make some sense. I enjoyed this story a lot as much as your other stories i just forget to review sometimes.
Jack-rocks chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Oh..that's jut the 'perfect' tag and I LOVED it! Just what I would have loved to see. Awesome!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
lol well done!
Delka chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Definately a good missing scene to the episode. Nice you added Keller gave him something so he could stand (though after reading this I thought to myself duh of course she did). In the episode Joe just give great facial (whumpable expressions). Ah. :)

Thank you for the nice story.
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Beautifully done. Very in character for all of them. I love the idea of John babysitting and how he kept waking up worried about Teyla and the baby.
sandpiper764 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Nice episode tag, much more realistic with Sheppard's injuries in your rewrite. For Teyla's rescue, he not only was running on whatever Keller gave him, but also pure adrenaline. You portrayed that well in the tag; he only registered how badly he was hurt until he fully realized that Teyla and her baby was safe.

I like the ending as well, "We are family."

I seem to recall that Teyla's father's name was Tagan also. Too bad the writers didn't check the Season One notes.