Reviews for The Fall of Light
Velgamidragon chapter 20 . 3/11
Just a technical scientific correction, but the reason veins in the skin are blue (as opposed to red) has nothing to do with exposure to oxygen (because the cells always exposed to the oxygen they're carrying in the body) and everything to do with the refraction of light as is penetrates the skin to make the human eye perceive the veins as blue.
OH this is really starting to normalize abduction... but then again I can't be surprised. Hades is actually her uncle, and her mother is actually her fathers sister. So, yeah. The original myth was messed up too.
Why do you have to make the women so weak and fragile? Persephone is a goddess and you won't even give her logical thinking? She just seems too helpless for her title.
I love this! Why does he have to be old and gross though Dx why can't he look like prince nuada or something
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhg! Merci mon ami, merci,merci beaucoup, c'est tres bon mon ami. Also jemapelle Isabela
AngelMoon2006 chapter 1 . 1/2
Just now reading in January 2018 and I couldn't walk away from it. I hope you haven't given up on it.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/22/2017
Please finish, I love this story
Kristeta chapter 11 . 11/12/2017
Discovered your work just now. Me likey.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2017
Just started this story. So far it's super good
B magill chapter 25 . 4/23/2017
No do not start over this story is already awesome and perfect just the way it is.
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 26 . 10/20/2016
I just wanted to tell you that this is such a well done story, and everything is so amazingly described and I consider you both wonderful authors!

My only concern is that this was updated... Three hears ago. I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure a surgery doesn't last three years and I know you both are super stressed with life and trying to get the story even more well done than it is, but it's 2016 now... Please... Just one chapter. I'll look for Fallen Light, see if I find anything but please continue writing!
katmyrto chapter 25 . 10/18/2016
Hi Sariah,
My name is Myrto and I live in athens. I was serching for something inspired to read about greek mythology, just to take some ideas for my story and l found your stories!
I loved it! as you said in your descriptions, the writing was simple and a bit immature, but it had a beautiful narration and it was so well connected that you get the most out of the story! I loved the plot and I was impressed by the amount of knowledge you have in greek mythology ! The progress of the characters was very nice and you managed to picture and describe all the scenes beautifully. I've recently started to read your rewritten story, which I found AMAZING ( I was a bit distracted at first but now I am impressed ).
I hope you will recover soon from your recent health adv and you will continue write all this inspired and beautiful stories!
( my only little personal complain : why do you call Pluto hades? Ploutonas is far better name than hades, which describes mostly the place! ?)
S.R chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
I don't want to be "that person" but it was kinda bugging me. Deimos is the god of terror in Greek mythology and Phobos is the god of fear. Also, they were supposed to cause fear and terror, not be fearful and scared.
Sorry. I know this is kinda late.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
I pushed the review button
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
Damn, she's so ballsy! I would never have smiled at him and said that at the end!
I love this chapter because here is where we first see the chemistry between the two and I love it.