Reviews for The Fall of Light
sschol chapter 27 . 11/6
I love the fact that Persephone is firey, and fiesty. And h that Hades is calculating, methodical, but he still has a heart. I like to think that when he listens to the mortals he is judging he thinks of things like what actually raping would do to her, their love.
Me and my anthropology/history major friend have sat and talked this out I understand why guys snatched young women for brides and raped them took them far away so they would be forced to stay in the house more than likely be pregnant or have children before someone came the get them. Then it's your father and maybe brothers agenst the father of your children *sobbin' women from seven wives for seven brothers*
I understand why Hades would do it it's local and tactical. But let's face it his brothers are also fond of rape. Persephone herself is a product of a lusty Zeus. Which may be why her mother is overbearing and protective. Gods don't like to be told no and yes Apollo treated her like a child but what happens when the final no happens. I can see Apollo trying it.
I adore the fact that Persephone isn't a mortal 16-18 either. Please for the love of everything g don't change it.
Love it!
yourdamnwriter chapter 3 . 4/23
I can read until the end,why bother and stop for review!I want to read unil the endddd bcs its so great!
Hannah Leveine chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
Lol at the part when she was resting then she was like shrieking, That was Hilarious! Love the Story Too!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
Rhea is Hades mother
Guest chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
Very moving.
Devila chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
All the chapters of the story are amazing. I am waiting for the next chapter.
Sara chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Love this chapter!
warmheartxoxo chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Good god, it was excellent!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
nice chapter would put in more but i am tired
ARK chapter 20 . 4/14/2014
When he didn't believe that she genuinely loved him, my heart sank! D: ouch, pulling at my heart strings. Such a good plot and such a good writer! Enjoying this so much I could DIE!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/11/2014
I love both this and Fallen Light. The humanizing of Hades that encourages the humanity of Persephone is really an interesting and creative interpretation. I would love to see a conclusion to both this and Fallen Light.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
pretty good so far but I don't like that hades is an old man it is not his fault he got put in the underwood'
Mwagner11 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Wow this story is super intriguing, I love your description I will definitely keep reading.
thestaganddoe chapter 27 . 1/26/2014
Hi, love the story, you had a few spelling mistakes and I wish you'd have edited the first chapter to say that there was a better version