Reviews for The Fall of Light
yourdamnwriter chapter 3 . 4/23
I can read until the end,why bother and stop for review!I want to read unil the endddd bcs its so great!
Hannah Leveine chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
Lol at the part when she was resting then she was like shrieking, That was Hilarious! Love the Story Too!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
Rhea is Hades mother
Guest chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
Very moving.
Devila chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
All the chapters of the story are amazing. I am waiting for the next chapter.
Sara chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Love this chapter!
warmheartxoxo chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Good god, it was excellent!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
nice chapter would put in more but i am tired
ARK chapter 20 . 4/14/2014
When he didn't believe that she genuinely loved him, my heart sank! D: ouch, pulling at my heart strings. Such a good plot and such a good writer! Enjoying this so much I could DIE!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/11/2014
I love both this and Fallen Light. The humanizing of Hades that encourages the humanity of Persephone is really an interesting and creative interpretation. I would love to see a conclusion to both this and Fallen Light.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Wierd
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
pretty good so far but I don't like that hades is an old man it is not his fault he got put in the underwood'
Mwagner11 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Wow this story is super intriguing, I love your description I will definitely keep reading.
thestaganddoe chapter 27 . 1/26/2014
Hi, love the story, you had a few spelling mistakes and I wish you'd have edited the first chapter to say that there was a better version
misuky7 chapter 27 . 1/15/2014
I very much liked this story. Though I am glad it will be continued, I am sad to see this version end. :3