Reviews for The Fall of Light
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 26 . 10/20/2016
Hello!
I just wanted to tell you that this is such a well done story, and everything is so amazingly described and I consider you both wonderful authors!

My only concern is that this was updated... Three hears ago. I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure a surgery doesn't last three years and I know you both are super stressed with life and trying to get the story even more well done than it is, but it's 2016 now... Please... Just one chapter. I'll look for Fallen Light, see if I find anything but please continue writing!
katmyrto chapter 25 . 10/18/2016
Hi Sariah,
My name is Myrto and I live in athens. I was serching for something inspired to read about greek mythology, just to take some ideas for my story and l found your stories!
I loved it! as you said in your descriptions, the writing was simple and a bit immature, but it had a beautiful narration and it was so well connected that you get the most out of the story! I loved the plot and I was impressed by the amount of knowledge you have in greek mythology ! The progress of the characters was very nice and you managed to picture and describe all the scenes beautifully. I've recently started to read your rewritten story, which I found AMAZING ( I was a bit distracted at first but now I am impressed ).
I hope you will recover soon from your recent health adv and you will continue write all this inspired and beautiful stories!
( my only little personal complain : why do you call Pluto hades? Ploutonas is far better name than hades, which describes mostly the place! ?)
S.R chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
I don't want to be "that person" but it was kinda bugging me. Deimos is the god of terror in Greek mythology and Phobos is the god of fear. Also, they were supposed to cause fear and terror, not be fearful and scared.
Sorry. I know this is kinda late.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
I pushed the review button
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
Damn, she's so ballsy! I would never have smiled at him and said that at the end!
I love this chapter because here is where we first see the chemistry between the two and I love it.
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 3 . 9/9/2016
Man, that first chapter was really good. I read some stories and they used so much fancy words I didn't know but you had fancy words that I could understand so I thank you for that.
This story is really good. It's actually the first one I like of Persephone Hades.
Kudos to you!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/28/2016
Nonononono! I love this story so much, but I can't end that way! Please write more!
pein0304 chapter 24 . 7/23/2016
No, you idiot! But yassssssss! The most awaited moment in this, although I hope it has smut!
pein0304 chapter 19 . 7/23/2016
I think this is myf favorite so far.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 13 . 5/18/2016
I love this so hard, BTW.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
Geez, this is absolutely entrancing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
This is the best story I've read of these two and by far I would love to read it over and over again. Please finish this wonderful story, I know it's a long shot since it hasn't been updated in 3 years, but I'm dying to know what happens! Please please please finish this amazing story you've written!
mibellalove chapter 16 . 1/2/2016
I shed a few tears
mibellalove chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
amazing
sschol chapter 27 . 11/6/2015
I love the fact that Persephone is firey, and fiesty. And h that Hades is calculating, methodical, but he still has a heart. I like to think that when he listens to the mortals he is judging he thinks of things like what actually raping would do to her, their love.
Me and my anthropology/history major friend have sat and talked this out I understand why guys snatched young women for brides and raped them took them far away so they would be forced to stay in the house more than likely be pregnant or have children before someone came the get them. Then it's your father and maybe brothers agenst the father of your children *sobbin' women from seven wives for seven brothers*
I understand why Hades would do it it's local and tactical. But let's face it his brothers are also fond of rape. Persephone herself is a product of a lusty Zeus. Which may be why her mother is overbearing and protective. Gods don't like to be told no and yes Apollo treated her like a child but what happens when the final no happens. I can see Apollo trying it.
I adore the fact that Persephone isn't a mortal 16-18 either. Please for the love of everything g don't change it.
Love it!