Reviews for FourWheel Drive
szym chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
thats ok even if it wasn't related to the rest of the fic it was still really well written. can't wait for more!
deletedeletepleaz chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
LOL. So they did lose control of the Hummer. Good thing, Reid saved them. So is this like a prompt thing? I think you should do a continuation of the one where Tyler got shot. Maybe do like a story set a couple of years later where Reid brings up the incident and blaH. Idk. I'm bad at the suggesting stuff.
Rukie chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Hey, it wasn't that bad! It was actually pretty good! However, it does need to be longer...perhaps in the next one could be the other covenant members reactions to what they did to the hummer? (just an idea)
szym chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
aw ty's a hero! so is this a collection of one shots or will you tie the first two chapters together and make a longer story out of them? can't wait to read more, either way!
Pace1818 chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
so Reid used to pick on him and he has thing for him damn that's funny
Pace1818 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
nice story it's also funny too
Rukie chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
'Twas a good chapter, even though, as you said, it didn't really have much to do with the first one. Most stories go with them being friends since they were kids. I like it! Update soon!
deletedeletepleaz chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
*cries* That was the best thing I've ever read Tyler do. Take a bullet for Reid despite Reid's constant torment on Tyler. I'm just glad that they have the Power to heal the wound. And it's so cute how they started their new friendship together. I'm putting this on my favorites!
deletedeletepleaz chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Oh my. I hope they use their power to get on the road safely! But it's still so cute!
Rukie chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
It was good!
Spirit414 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
wow! I really liked this, and I love the link you had with Tyler and Reid's clothes.

...but they didn't die right? I hope not, because then I'd probably go cry. But yeah!

AWESOME JOB!

~Spirit
szym chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
that was so good! i got this horrible picture of them crashing and dying at the end though. i don't know if that was your intention, but that was the impression i got. but still a really good story!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3