Reviews for Catspaw
Walkzlone chapter 28 . 4/22/2020
Again. "Bio-terrorism s one o the worst fears. Scientists have been warning we were not prepaired for it. This postulates a brd flu out of China as a possibility. The Chinese knew about it a long time before they told us about it. It is now a pandemic. But-is it terrorism-as in a manufactured disease, or a simple natural occurrance?
Walkzlone chapter 27 . 4/22/2020
The question asked: "DoI still have the ancestor's blessings for what he is doing?" It would likly be "NO". Many of the things he first did-trying to help the people-were spot on. But things like loosing a plague on LA/ killing those who didn't do his bidding in the right way-No. He has lost his way. And there will be consequences before he can redeem himself-f he can.
Walkzlone chapter 23 . 4/22/2020
Interesting. Read that last paragraph-and then pick up a current newspaper. Economy collapsing/pols fighting each other instead of compromising/increasingly unpopular wars/ Military stretched thin and bleeding money/ Media assholes putting all the debacles in everyone's faces. Disasters-like COVID-19? And this story came out in 2008/09. Pre-visons like this have happened before in literature, lots of it at one time considered Sci-Fi. most call it "Co-incidence." Coud say the jury is still out.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/5/2014
Once again I read all of your JAG stories and was thinkig, is there in near future another story? With Threetrails and McKlellans' plots against Harm and Mac, with Dzuricks, Avis and Kate, and with Harm and Mac's children.
WelshCanuck chapter 37 . 1/27/2011
i love how you tied in Kate and Avis to this tale. Yes Mac would be extremely upset at Kate's murder so it seems right that she is here now helping her friend.

I think KAte and Avis also make avery good team on there own. maybe we will see them again in the future...
WelshCanuck chapter 38 . 1/27/2011
ok you know i think with each tale your writing gets better. and to do that with work and your fencing. congrats on that by the way sounds like you really enjoy it and are rather good..

i quickly now jump to the next tale though hesitatn as i kno its not finished and cliffies kill me. i have had the pleasure of reading all to now with no wait.. ah well. i must read..

you do such a great job and sticking true to each character even though you have created your own JAG world.

keep it up i love them all

Di
cflynn214 chapter 38 . 11/16/2010
this was a great story. I've enjoyed reading all your stories. Can't wait to start reading the next one.
caff chapter 38 . 8/7/2010
I have to say that I have read your JAG series at least 3 times since you have started writing it and I apologize that I haven't reviewed before now. This past time I finished Catspaw and even though I have never seen Numb3rs I feel like I know those characters well. You do a very good job at creating scenes and characters (of your own imagination) and otherwise that are very on point and true. I hope that you continue to write and add to your series- and if not, then I just wanted to let you know that your writing is definitely admired. :D
sg1star chapter 38 . 1/6/2010
I finally finished your story, had read predator and the princess one before, but not read this one. seem like you were working really hard yet managing to put out an amazing story. thought I would not got to finish as dropped my laptop and it died...but lucky the tower came in handy. It had me giggling and reread bits when I failed to get bits, but then you started giving more of what could be coming next and time got away. but at I finally finished this awesome story and am off to bed at 0.04 in morning and have uni to more...I just hope your work is not as bad as it has been.. and look forward to your next memorizing creation.
keru.m chapter 38 . 10/6/2009
Hey Incatnito! First, sorry I'm so late in reviewing. I was away for the summer and have been playing catch-up since then. On to more important matters: This was really an incredible piece of work. You always do such a fantastic job at crafting engrossing, imaginative story lines, building suspense, developing characters... I think if I made a list of things I liked about your stories, I'd exceed the character limit allowed here. I will say that this is as good as any published crime/action fiction I've read - better than a lot of it, in fact. I'm actually thinking of printing your stories, binding them and keeping them on my bookshelf (although I think then you could sue me, so I maybe I'll satisfy myself with reading them here).

Regarding the ending: I like how you left the threat of Bander and Margery and Edwina hanging. Whether you pick it up or not, there's nothing quite as invigorating for this reader's imagination as an open ending fraught with looming danger. It is also very generous of you to make sure Harm and Mac don't get bored with the mundane of everyday life - I suspect high stress is their state of rest.

Looking forward to your next foray into your JAG world. In the meanwhile, all the best!
Lisa-Cats chapter 38 . 10/4/2009
Hi!

I have spent all my free time this weekend reading your fic. I love both series and I really have enjoyed the story. It's very well written, all characters really stay in character and the case was complete angst.

I found you worked the interaction between characters really well and I am looking forward for some more free time to read your other stories.

just one question, what is fencing?

btw, you have parts that are completely hilarious, but this one beats them all!

that man could not only convince a jury that pigs fly, but that they ran their own airline and had great fare rates (ch 34)

thanks for sharing your work and keep it up!

Lisa
polrobin chapter 38 . 10/2/2009
Hi,

I don't know that I've written to you before, but I certainly have enjoyed every single Harm/Mac fic you've written. The entire series is on my PDA in the "save and reread" folder - and not many go there.

I really enjoyed this last piece, and I've never seen Numb3rs, so...that's saying something. Having never seen NCIS, does Kate really meet the fate you've described? How sad if true.

I was a fencer in college (in the late 80's) and I've enjoyed the occasional tidbit you've dropped into the updates, telling us of your progress. I compete now on the master's level as a rower, so we have that 'continued athlete' stuff in common, I think.

If you've a mind for a break in JAG fic, I write Stargate Sam/Jack fic, though not up to your epic length.

You're a terrific writer and I am looking forward to more Harm and Mac (and Pick, Tink, Mo, Cat and all the rest) someday soon - when you have time.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

All the best,

Pol
SakuraAkira365 chapter 38 . 8/6/2009
This was a wonderful story and a great continuation in this series!

I was so excited to see another story from you and hope that you plan to continue this series soon (maybe the inclusion of the wedding?) ;)

Thanks!
michelle UK chapter 38 . 7/28/2009
Thanks for finishing this story, but i would have loved a few more chapters. Hope we don't have to wait too long for your next JAG story?
starryeyes10 chapter 38 . 7/28/2009