Reviews for Selfish
sindy cullen chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
nice bt omg iam feelin bad 4 edward cuz of course i know bella iz gona find out bout the bet omg iam already worrin bout edward lol wow pliz not 2 bed wen bella finds out cant wait 4 next ch how iz edward gona ask bella? lol
Twilightfever chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
I was at the end and was ready to go to the next chapter when I saw it was nothing I yelled, "WHAT!"

lmao XD. You totally caught me off guard. UPDATE SOON! PLEZ, you cant just leave it there for another week or two D:

thax for updating.

year1989rocks chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
i can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon!
Jennifer Faith chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
WHY? Couldnt u atleast do him askig her out and her answer? UGH. i hate cliffies... only when other ppl do them tho. I my stories, I always have cliffies D update soon!
TwilightFan104 chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
WOW! How delusional is Edward to think that Bella is not going to find out and get hurt? Even if it is not his intention, we wall know it will happen. Won't it? Maybe Bella will never find out or she will forgive him. I love the drama. keep up the good work!
kellilly chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
super cute story! please keep writing!
bbtasha chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
Love it!
HopelessJuliet chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
NO dont leave it there!

Lmao I was giggling the whole way through that.

Poor Edward and his nerves XD

And LMAO at World War 3 XDD Thats brilliant

Anyways, update soon pleasee!
bookfan6196 chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
awesome chapter. funny how no one thinks edward can do it. and everyone is going to kill him if he hurts bella. wow she has like a freaking s.w.a.t team prtecting her, waiting for the one mistake.
jimemon chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
Wonderful update, I was afraid for a moment James would come out and say he was in love with her too, but I really prefer it this way. Great job as usual :)
Eric'sBondedSince76 chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
Good chapter! Edward is so dead, because we all know that the truth will come out! He's too darn cocky about not getting caught that it's inevitable that he will. He either needs to come clean with Bella, call it off with Emmett, or lose her completely. This should be interesting. I figure she'll find out either right before or right after or possibly during Homecoming. Can't wait!
soccer-vampire-girl chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
Very well written I love it
macb chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
I really liked this chapter! But I really hope that Edward just pulls out of the bet so there is less "drama". But even if he doesn't I still like your story ;-D. good job, update soon please. I love this story so far
FRK921 chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
aw...everyone's so protectie of her!
mscope chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
Absolutely loving this story! Edward had better watch himself with the "Big Brothers" watching. My niece has 4 big brothers so this story is very believable to me!

I read about school ... please know that your studies are the most important thing right now. This is such a wonderful story ... we can wait as long as necessary for new chapters!
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »