Reviews for Selfish
Love Chloe chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
first time writer, eh. I see great potential for your story I really liked it. Um... Did you ever metion having a beta. For later chapters you may want one. Update frequently to get more reviews. And most of all have fun with your story.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

~Chloe
Catrina chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I love this story and it is very well written. You are so talented sis ]. Oh and Edward is a huge cocky a**hole lol. I already don't like him.
Erica -Practicemakesperfect chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Wow... Edward's a ass in this story... Update soon please!
miss.smiley.face chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Hah I love this!... even though edward is acting like an ass

But bella is some kinda girl... confident 1 :)

Update!
Misskiss645 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Looks great! Can't wait for more! D

~Tori
ImprintOnMe chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Ahh I really like it! Update soon!
V EPSILON chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
cool! I licke it. I hope you continue this story.
CraZe4twilite chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I think your story is great!
moonlesslife chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
You are so totally on my favorites. This story looks like it will be really good and I can;t wait to find out what will occur next. Not to be mean, but whoever looks over your work missed four errors that I caught, I just wanted you to know because others might poit it out. I mean I suck at correcting my own grammar but I can pin point anyone else's.

Anyway your story looks really promising so I can't wait top see what happens next and I love Bella's personality. Edward is so totally a player.

Please update asap, please