Reviews for Harry Potter and the World that Waits
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 21h ago
Awesome story!
Clefspear chapter 12 . 2/5
Leave us in suspense, then don't update for years why don't you?
crafter 43 chapter 12 . 1/31
This has been an excellent and interesting FF and I have truly enjoyed it and from the AN in one of the early chapters I thought that it was going to be continued to its completion but I know how RL can mess up the best of plans ...do hope that you will be able to complete this someday I will be putting follows on it just in case
rinnala chapter 12 . 1/31
4 years and 11 days... I pray it's a very long chapter after a very long patient break
I know you started this story something like 7 years ago and your life has probably change a lot since then. mght even have forgotten the rest of the plot and stuff. I totally understand if you've moved on and don't want to write anymore of this story. but I really love this story and I'll be sad to see it completely forgotten
Apathetic LambChoppi chapter 12 . 1/30
Oh this is freaking amazing. I could go on and on, but to be honest, I HAVE to find another story like this and keep on reading RIGHT NOW. So- 1. Harry is fucking amazing. He's got a twinge of insane, powerful, but not overwhelmingly so, and is so in-character for the things he's gone through. I absolutely ADORE how he has no problems with killing. Makes him all the more badass, even if it isn't canon. And I love the reasoning you have for him staying. You're not just making him stay for no reason, he wants to keep his godfather safe. Meaning, I hate it when authors have a powerful character do something even though they have no reason to and could easily just get the hell out of there. You haven't done that with Harry. :D SO THANK YOU. I also like how you've incorporated Harry Potter characters in this. Will our dear Tom be showing up as well? Will unbidden memories arise and Harry go major crazy and mercilessly kill the ass? PLEASE LET HARRY KILL SOMEONE I NEED TO READ IT. My bloodthirsty side is popping up and you've definitely given me some inspiration for my newest story. Thank you so much for all this wonderfulness, and while I could go on, I seriously need to take a piss. So, YOU ARE AMAZING AND UPDATE SOON GOD DAMMIT.
Difdi chapter 12 . 1/26
So all the wizards and witches from Harry's world have mutant counterparts in that world? That's a nifty pattern right there.

Makes me wonder about worlds where they're all aliens or superspies or sparkly vampires...
Difdi chapter 8 . 1/26
You have three more uniquely different spellings of adamantium in this chapter, all three different from each other and the ones I mentioned in my other review, but this time you got one of them spelled correctly.
Difdi chapter 6 . 1/26
You have a recurring typo - the word is nucleotides, not nuclitides or nuclitaides.
Difdi chapter 2 . 1/26
One of the nofty things about the Marvel comics universe is it's basically our world, but with superpowered people running around.

That said, the Mutant Act would be illegal under UK laws, since it is a bill of attainder - a law that declares someone guilty of a crime simply for existing not because of anything they actually did. The United States made them illegal in its constitution, while the United Kingdom didn't get around to banning bills of attainder until 1870. But even so, they're illegal there.

Also, the City of London isn't actually all of London. The City of London only amounts to about a square mile or so in the center of London that is independent of the larger coty around it. It's pretty much a historic district with ts own laws, own police, etc.

Finally, you have a recurring typo. Every time you wrote adamantium, you spelled it uniquely differently from all the other times you wrote it. None of those times had the correct spelling.
LDK chapter 12 . 1/24
Love the quesitioning of an implicit 'right and wrong' in this story, and Harry's horrid past really allows his character to explore this issue more in it's entirety. Great fic, hope to see an update!
Chim Cheree chapter 12 . 1/22
Great story, read it once before but it was just as enjoyable the second time around. I like your Harry characterization, he makes sense, isn't moaning all the time but also not an evil overlord. I only wish you would update, that'd be great.
Luzith chapter 12 . 1/20
Just brilliant. Sad it seems a bit abandoned but great writing. Thanks!
Only problem with this is that it's nothing actual like the actual Marvel London, meaning you didn't do the most basic of freaking research.
UseFistNotMouth chapter 12 . 1/9
Good read. Thanks for writing this even if it's inconplete.
isis424 chapter 12 . 12/18/2014