Reviews for Harry Potter and the World that Waits
salsas100 chapter 7 . 10/16
Interesting. I wonder who went into the veil after Harry. Unless it's someone who went through BEFORE Harry... spacial displacement can go with temporal displacement! Haha I'm just hoping for Sirius...
cleveradjective chapter 12 . 10/16
i... this is so good? ? but not updated since. 2011. kill me
dauntlessofthesea chapter 12 . 10/9
Holy shit I did not see that coming.
kewllewk chapter 2 . 9/19
I find it a little odd that anti-teleportation tech made for mutants would work on magic, since magic usually tells tech to go fuck itself when convenient, but I suppose mutant teleportation could be considered diverse enough that something capable of stopping it could manage.
Donimo4 chapter 12 . 7/31
Doubt you still read these reviews but I found this fic last night and read the whole thing at once. Really enjoyed it. Just wanted to say thanks.
I am Aus chapter 7 . 7/19
To be honest with you, this is boring. Harry is boring. His thoughts are so mundane and he doesnt seem to get things done. Your writing style's good though.

In case you couldn't figure it out, I'm the guy who threatened to kill you if Sirius died - no biggie, right :)
If you fucking kill Sirius... I'll hunt you till the end of the multiverse.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 12 . 7/8
Great fic so far, looking forward to seeing where you go next with this
zeps9001 chapter 12 . 5/24
Oh god, it's one thing to abandon a story, but to do it with a cliff hanger? That's just evil. And the story was going so well.
Dugleik chapter 12 . 5/10
I am loving this story! Found it last night and have been reading it all night.
Tony McNucklz chapter 10 . 5/2
Harry should pick Merlin as a name. and when people ask why, we'll obviously because his mutation is like magic! plus I think him and serius would enjoy the private joke of it actually being magic.
wildtrance chapter 12 . 4/22
Yay! Hermione! Happiness!

Can't wait for more!
WendyHolmesAndHarry chapter 12 . 4/22
Yes Hermione is in the picture! Now only the Weasleys have to appear and all will be good!
Anyway, I would like to say that this story is great! I can't believe that you got everything so realistic, especially when there is so much magic involved. The thing I'm now waiting on is when Charles will find out about Harry's world, that would be awesome! So I'll be waiting till you update again.
- Greatings from this world in the universe, without mutants but with some other strange things.
2,791 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »