Reviews for Harry Potter and the World that Waits
Smokeing chapter 12 . 4/18
This was a very good story hope you pick it up again thank you
stealacandy chapter 11 . 3/22
Ugggh, I hate cliffhangers. And this one's been hanging for over 10 years already!
RickDeckard chapter 12 . 3/20
Well, this is good and needs to be continued to it's end. But it's been more than a few years. Hopefully the rough times we're all in will nudge you to finish this. This story is better than most movies out today, so I hope this skilled author will get back to it.

Long story short... It's good, please write more!
lollylilypop chapter 12 . 3/14
This story is so good, possibly one of the best I've read. You're really good at capturing the Britishness of Harry etc. I know it's been about 10 years since the last update (and of course I would want more chapters!) But I'm so glad that you shared what you had written with the world. This story is truly something to be proud of.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2020
Nonononono, you did not just abandon this story after that cliffhanger! I know it’s been years, but this is a seriously good story (that you said in chapter 2 you wouldn’t abandon!), and I really hope you one day come back to continue it and let all us readers know what happens.
didyousaytim chapter 12 . 11/20/2020
excellent intro to Hermione. I thought possibly the bull fighter's partner.

nice insights, research and delivery

Guv was a good boss portrayal, but cant by Harry ( I fought a war and learned paronoia 201 from man with fake eye) would EVER position himeslef too close to a portkey he made to get taken to London. So it fell flat as a story as you tried to get him into a role of stupid outsider. However Guv comment about survivor was bril and theft as Chand was on point
hvm2k2 chapter 12 . 9/25/2020
Yeah I could tell Chand was Apocalypse. It was a little too obvious.
StoneTheLoner chapter 12 . 9/1/2020
Aside from a lot of convenient moments I really enjoyed this story.
Rachit chapter 12 . 8/30/2020
is there any chance that this stroy is going to get an update.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2020
Great plot and has the makings of a really great story but ruined by Harry's unreasonable behavior. I get that everyone goes crazy for Harry is a little shit trope because it's amusing and it's the opposite of what Canon Harry would do but you've missed the mark on this one completely because his anger and frustration are misplaced. What happened is that he comes off as an entitled asshole whose just staying with the Mutants because he knows they'll let him.
norton159 chapter 12 . 5/31/2020
Gutted this is dead. Its a really good story
rakely chapter 12 . 5/20/2020
Cant wait for the next chapter! I love the plot and characters so much this is probs my 10th time rereading this story!
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 5/9/2020
Harry's really not a good person in this story. A secret hundreds of thousands (Possibly even millions) of people keep together across borders, continents and even through 10s of centuries... but this b*stard breaks it with a "Statue of secrecy be d*mbed" comment for two randos.

Putting myself in any other wizards shoes and I'd absolutely be calling for the guy to be imprisoned. He broke a social convention so important to magical lives that his little stunt effects them all on a personal level. The small family living in a muggle community, towns of people who are suddenly going to be under a magnifying glass through no fault nor want of their own and etc.

Harry just did a very bad thing. And again, putting myself in any other wizards shoes I'd look at the situation seeing how he was witnessing someone in danger and was unwilling to ignore it and decide this guy should'nt be allowed to walk free. Ignoring the fact that he's already commited a crime and should be punished for that, he's also likely to repeat it if he's ever in a position to "help". Lock him up!
Lordlexx chapter 3 . 4/9/2020
UGH! Now Harry can't seduce Jean because of stupid age stuff and that prick Scott
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 2 . 4/8/2020
I know it’s probably a bit difficult to find middle ground between an over competent and realistically competent wizard, but I believe this chapter very much displayed a horribly incompetent Harry. Why use a glamour instead of going invisible? Why not simply blow his way out of the facility? When he is getting shot at, why does he simply run? He could’ve teleported at that point (he was out of the facility), even if only a dozen yards at a time. He could’ve shielded himself or cast a charm on himself and the others to nullify physical damage. He could’ve made them all invisible or cast notice me nots. He could’ve transfigured the ground into a shield, blocking line of sight and protecting them. He could’ve confounded one or two to throw them into disarray. There are a million of things he could’ve done. Instead he simply runs and with no protection at that. One stray bullet could’ve taken his life, yet there were limitless options to EASILY avoid danger at all.
2,893 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »