Reviews for Harry Potter and the World that Waits
Oh no
zyasss HARRY
shiiit
blackbloodywolf chapter 11 . 6/17
i wish this would continue
GBTtown chapter 12 . 6/16
Damn! This is where your muse runs out?
Well, hopefully you can get it kick-started in this decade.
I dont like how careless you Harry is. You'd think that after being trained as a fighter he'd be a lot more cautious.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 5/19
Still a great story even though it seems to be abandoned. You obviously put a lot of thought into fitting Harry into the politics of the mutant world. I'm glad you chose to focus on plot (and a very interesting one at that) rather than focus overly inside Harry's head for an over the top angst fest. It would have made this fic move much slower. But really even as is, Harry has found Sirius again, started fighting the good fight (for a given value of good), and kicked all sorts of ass in the meantime. I like that while Harry is definitely super powerful in this world, he isn't unbeatable.
Creature of Grimm chapter 12 . 5/17
Corwyn chapter 12 . 5/14
I'm loving this story so far, and I hope you get a chance to return to it. And I *love* the fact that Hermione is in S.C.U.M. which I'm sure she named, expected to see her in it the moment I read the name. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Sunnydg chapter 12 . 5/7
This is such a great story! I've read many X-men and Harry Potter X-overs and this has to be one of the best, in my opinion. Harry Potter and the World that Waits had such a great and interesting part. Though I was a little confused on the Little personality change that happened to Harry after he went through the Veil. I enjoyed his thought in the beginning. Anyways this is such a great X-over, hope you choose to update it soon!
Lord Momonga's Disciple chapter 12 . 4/15
Aww come on! What a great cliffhanger! Hope you update soon!
ignoto82 chapter 12 . 3/5
a pity this one wasn't finished, cuz it's great, really.
Gtopia chapter 12 . 2/11
awesome story, i wish you had stuck with it XD
'Harry, the actions of a few should not be used to blame everyone.'
...
Indeed, professor. The actions of Magneto should not be used to blame all the mutants. Yet they are.
And because this wonderful thing called democracy we can blame everyone or at least the majority.
The majority choose the government and apparently are behind their policies. This means that the majority voted for this 'mutant massacre' or at least imprisonment. So it's only fair to turn it around on them isn't it?
...
See professor. I told you my arguments. I only heard falacies from you. I guess my stance is the correct one then..
Camilo The Great chapter 12 . 1/24
Well, damn. I hate it when the dead ones end on a cliffie
RimK10 chapter 8 . 1/7
Ohhhhhh, plot twist! ( not really I know)
RimK10 chapter 6 . 1/6
This is really cool!
So was there a wizard world in the x men world but it was wiped out or it never existed. I'm lost
2,814 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »