Reviews for Harry Potter and the World that Waits
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2016
So much for that complete outline of this story. It's been half a damn decade, dude. Actually, are you even still alive? Last profile update being around that time doesn't help. 'Tis a shame, there aren't that many HP/X-Men crossovers that don't get too caught up in teen angst.
Mr.Destructo chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
enjoyed the story while it lasted hopefully you did not really die this time and just got bored of the story
little wave chapter 12 . 12/2/2015
Such a shame that this fic seems to be abandoned, and just when Hermione was introduced!

It is really good, for what its worth...
fireball900 chapter 12 . 11/28/2015
Nice introduction for Hermione here. is it only the muggleborns who exist here? There's been no pure- or half-bloods so far.

Hope you continue this, it's an excellent story.
10/10
fireball900 chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
I think what i love about this story is all the little details - how it's not just one tale, but Harry's tale, which intersects with others.
fireball900 chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
I like how you've written Harry's moral quandaries regarding Magneto. Magneto's always been one of the best villains to me - enough so that he's only really a 'villain' because he's 'on the other side.' I like how Harry is recognising this.
fireball900 chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
Nice introduction for Sirius. Loved the lines about Harry being more like Sirius than James, they made me laugh.
fireball900 chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
Good story so far. I think what most amuses me is Harry's thoughts on Storm's 'non-teacherness.' Very 'typical teenage boy' and greatly helps with the realism of this.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
Funny end to the chapter. Whoops E Daisy. Sounds like jumping into that veil is like someone invisible blowing an a hooga horn at Harry.
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
There are pepole so sick in their heart and so lost like Voldermort that death is a release from this reality to the next.

Otherwise he and other dictators like him that exist today should not be allowed daylight.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
WHY WOULD YOU STOP AT A CLIFFHANGER?! Evil! Ugh, Hermione as a super-intelligent mutant with reality warping powers (or Magneto-ish powers, w/e) would be so awesome to read about.
bassoongirl14 chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
Totally, totally love this!
Jman chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
Lovin this story! Hope you update soon!
Jman chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
This fic is badass!
chronodaimon chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
Good story. Please update!
2,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »