Reviews for Harry Potter and the World that Waits
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I thought that it was:
That's the thing about life, you don't get out of it alive.
Tigris DivingHawk chapter 12 . 5/5/2015
Sweet Harry got Hermionie back if only she could get to remember the other world i wonder if all the wizards from harrys world are mutants in this one
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
you should absolutely continue this story! I am getting so into it I think im gonna explode!
Jedimindtrixie chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
Rather than be grateful Harry saved a student it seems while they are a bit thankful that they're more suspicious than anything else. That annoys me to no end. Not a single teacher really showed happiness or gratefulness except maybe Jean? The professor said Syren was thankful but he didn't say thanks personally. It was like, "Syren is grateful-" and then BAM! "why didn't you tell me? What are you?" Questions and suspicions along that line.
BabyGhost123 chapter 12 . 3/28/2015
This is a great story...y did u have to leave it with Harry meeting Hermione...update sson please
SecretSpells chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Love it!
r3nlock chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
this is really belated but it's been bugging me terribly (it's one of my pet peeves, sorry!), i REALLY hope harry becomes immune to xavier's compulsions (icky power, bad power). i just keep imagining it comparable to imperio and harry managed to defend against that.
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Awesome story!
Clefspear chapter 12 . 2/5/2015
Leave us in suspense, then don't update for years why don't you?
crafter 43 chapter 12 . 1/31/2015
This has been an excellent and interesting FF and I have truly enjoyed it and from the AN in one of the early chapters I thought that it was going to be continued to its completion but I know how RL can mess up the best of plans ...do hope that you will be able to complete this someday I will be putting follows on it just in case
rinnala chapter 12 . 1/31/2015
4 years and 11 days... I pray it's a very long chapter after a very long patient break
I know you started this story something like 7 years ago and your life has probably change a lot since then. mght even have forgotten the rest of the plot and stuff. I totally understand if you've moved on and don't want to write anymore of this story. but I really love this story and I'll be sad to see it completely forgotten
wasApatheticLambchoppi chapter 12 . 1/30/2015
Oh this is freaking amazing. I could go on and on, but to be honest, I HAVE to find another story like this and keep on reading RIGHT NOW. So- 1. Harry is fucking amazing. He's got a twinge of insane, powerful, but not overwhelmingly so, and is so in-character for the things he's gone through. I absolutely ADORE how he has no problems with killing. Makes him all the more badass, even if it isn't canon. And I love the reasoning you have for him staying. You're not just making him stay for no reason, he wants to keep his godfather safe. Meaning, I hate it when authors have a powerful character do something even though they have no reason to and could easily just get the hell out of there. You haven't done that with Harry. :D SO THANK YOU. I also like how you've incorporated Harry Potter characters in this. Will our dear Tom be showing up as well? Will unbidden memories arise and Harry go major crazy and mercilessly kill the ass? PLEASE LET HARRY KILL SOMEONE I NEED TO READ IT. My bloodthirsty side is popping up and you've definitely given me some inspiration for my newest story. Thank you so much for all this wonderfulness, and while I could go on, I seriously need to take a piss. So, YOU ARE AMAZING AND UPDATE SOON GOD DAMMIT.
Difdi chapter 12 . 1/26/2015
So all the wizards and witches from Harry's world have mutant counterparts in that world? That's a nifty pattern right there.

Makes me wonder about worlds where they're all aliens or superspies or sparkly vampires...
Difdi chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
You have three more uniquely different spellings of adamantium in this chapter, all three different from each other and the ones I mentioned in my other review, but this time you got one of them spelled correctly.
Difdi chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
You have a recurring typo - the word is nucleotides, not nuclitides or nuclitaides.
2,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »