Reviews for Harry Potter and the World that Waits
phoenixi77 chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
Really good...long chaps too...Cant wait to see their reaction when he tells them about magic! U will have to explain about what happened in England too and especially Sirius...
ladysakura chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
Great story. Please write more.
I get the last laugh chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
how did this story change hands?
A'Strae Abound chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
hm. I hope you continue this. :) It's very well written and the crossover is done nicely as well. I give it a 4/5.

Thank you for writing and I look forward to reading more.
Blizzard Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
so far so very very good :)

very enjoyable, please keep posting (we want more! ).

I'll be waiting for that alert in my mail!
wickedlfairy17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I am so happy you reposted this! I wanted to read more from this but you changed the title on me! lol I can't wait to read more from you I LOVE this story!
Vilkath chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Always glad to see an update and I really can't wait to see this story continue. I suppose one the big questions for future chapters is how long will Harry be able keep his non mutant status a secret, and exactly what will happen when it gets out. While I doubt Xavier and such would turn on him it will bring to light the whole magical world to their attention.

Not to mention it is beyond a simple mutation that allows them to do magic like some the Xmen characters because they also have all the magical animals and such as well. I just hope this story doesn't pull something cliche like a lot of Harry potter Xovers. Stuff like having the Vilians of the new world teaming up with voldemort or something, I swear stupid things like Magneto working with Voldemort is always silly.
Erisah Mae chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
huh, interesting. Can't wait to see where this goes...
knighted lioness chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
o my god how totally weird. i remember reading those first two chapters before from when the other person posted them. and then now here's the third but they're all by you. anyways, I LOVE it! super original and just brilliant. your writing is very good too, i can only recommend that you watch out for run-on sentences. can't wait for the next chapter!
DvorakQ chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Well, this is a pleasant suprise! New story from one of my favorite authors! Good to see that you're around still! You are making Harry stay in this world correct?
Ishikawa-san chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
Like it so far, really good, so i don't think that Harry will find a wizarding world, as far as realities go, he seems to be at the other end of the spectrum, science instead of magic.
FuzzyBoots chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
The movie X-men continuity, I see. Probably just as well, as it saddles you with much less history to deal with, not to mention a lot more recognizable kids, ones who are more being allowed to be kids than soldiers (The early X-men weren't that old, but it was just a given that they were being trained to fight. The New Mutants and Generation X weren't much better off). Interesting take so far... I look forward to more posted parts. _ Nice of you to post three at once so that we at least get a good chunk read before having to clamor for more.

Oh, by the by, the third part needs proofreading. Repeated mention of "Strom" followed by "Wolferin" talking for example. Should be easily enough fixed.
Keitsu Han'ei chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
oh that explains its sudden disappearance. but im glad it is continued and not disappear into the void.

glad that mix-up is fixed.
Grim Sinistre chapter 3 . 7/11/2008