Reviews for Harry Potter and the World that Waits
jack white chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
Really two years don't you feel that your letting all the people who are following this story down i know that you probably wont see this but the fact that every single day you are letting down the people who are waiting for update is just disgusting. I know of authors who can write easily a chapter as long and as good as this in a month and none of those people are being paid to this. so please can you please work a bit harder on this story and get the updates out quicker. Thank you.
Junapearl chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
I keep imagining Harry potter and magnetosphere meeting like this
Magneto so what's your name
Harry: Harry potter
magneto: no your real name
Harry: ummmmmmmm Harry potter?
Lol lol so funny
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Is it useless to say 'Update please?'

Anyway apart from the two year interval, this fiction rocks. Haven't read one where Harry turns to the dark and is still grey. So glad to see that Sirius is alive, not really well, but alive nonetheless. Love where your going and hopefully your alive and will continue this as soon as you get your wits back upon you. I'll keep my fingers crossed until you update!
kffs chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
This was a great read - hope you decide to pick it up again!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
What a fantastic fic! I really hope this is going to be completed, I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks for writing this
Atlas Gryffis chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
'Mione!
Anamorphus chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
Hey, I like Harry Potter and X-Men, so this could only be great, or really shitty. You've done it, I really like this Fic. Pity it's abandoned, so it seems. I would love to hear more from this world you've created, especially after Hermione got introduced.
Tismic chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
This story is very interesting. It was quite entertaining to read.
jack white chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Seriously 2 years either get cracking or post what you have now OK please.
saint21 chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
Hermione is a mutant?! Update!
GreenDrkness chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
well this is a bit weird and stuff so is Harry also going to meet Ron too
Keep on the writes
saashi samy chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
so good
is my favorite end
hermione & harry? is a cute couple
saashi samy chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
is fantastic
beautiful end
saashi samy chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
is grest
Jonn Wolfe chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Liking this story. Hope you come back for the rest of it. :-)
2,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »