Reviews for Harry Potter and the World that Waits
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 8/6/2019
A/N from chapter 4:
"And also curious why some people seem to be under the misapprehension that I'm not planning on continuing this fic? I have a fifty page outline, certainly not planning on posting a few chapters and calling it done. I won't set a finite deadline for updates because I do have other projects outside this, including a job, but I will be finishing this fic."

Is it by any chance posted on another site? I do know that has happened with other writers for a variety of reasons.
jonzac1993 chapter 12 . 7/30/2019
OMG. I love this story. Extremely well-written and believable. Can't wait for the next chapter
Fabian13 chapter 3 . 7/14/2019
Thx for the chapter love it
Fabian13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2019
Thx for the chapter love it
Guest chapter 11 . 6/15/2019
This chapter ruined this story for me. I get that you're avoiding making Harry the classic goody-two shoes, but you really seem to have went off the rail and from chapter to chapter he's an entirely different person. Goes from saying earlier he isn't even comfortable with pickpocketing or burglaring to just SURVIVE, and now he's willing to murder her if it wasn't so messy? To steal this chip thing just 'cause this guy wants him to?
You already plot-deviced so hard making him "Accidentally" come to London, and then what he just decided "Oh yeah now I gotta do everything for you since I'm here now."?
Realtalk, did the authors change from last chapter and this one?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2019
I'm confused as to how you're characterizing Harry. Is he just massively traumatized and so his thought process is meant to be completely nonsensical?
It's absurd that he thinks not only is the magical world all well and good in this alternate world, but he also seems to just assume that his parents are alive and waiting for him. He doesn't seem to have even the smallest shred of doubt that magicals could possibly not exist here.
And you have him way too focused on the three meals a day thing, I feel. It's written as only during those 19 days did he develop an appreciation for three meals a day, completely ignoring that the Dursley's starved him his whole life and he'd already feel that way. And Harry is more than capable of getting food from anywhere with his powers, he doesn't need to be given it at some school, so that's no justification really. Intentionally staying at a school with mind readers when he's trying to stay secret isn't worth such monumentally little benefit.
The only thing I can think of is that he's bat shit crazy, and since this is largely from his point of view it's muddled and hard to tell that he's being completely stupid? He seems so sure of himself as if this is all logical that I just can't tell.
Ellie68 chapter 12 . 5/23/2019
Brilliant!
Loke13 chapter 12 . 5/10/2019
very good, loved
Anon chapter 12 . 4/20/2019
Honestly, this is a great piece of fan fiction. You should come back and do it justice, if nothing else, a chapter or two that puts Harry in this world with a couple of familiar faces and then off he goes.
Anon chapter 12 . 4/19/2019
Great story, extremely disappointed that you dropped it.
TwoLoversLeap chapter 12 . 4/6/2019
OMFG plz update this plz
NazgulBelserion chapter 7 . 3/15/2019
Ya no a damaged Harry who will kill he's not xmen material he's magneto side the humans are like Voldemort hunting those he thinks are lower then him where magneto wants to make sure they are safe even if they have to kill I just dislike xmen always being nice and shit to humans
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 7 . 3/12/2019
Again is Harry stupid or something? How could he forget he was deposited in the exact same place in the exact same manor as the other two supposed Mutants who arrived. That should of made him immediately investigate it as it would mean someone followed him. Not to mention he should easily be smart enough to realize this.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 6 . 3/12/2019
What the hell is Harry doing, does he bloody forget he’s in a alternate reality or something ?! Cause in this he’s acting incredibly stupid in that regard.
Wika0304 chapter 12 . 2/22/2019
please update, it's really interesting
2,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »