Reviews for Harry Potter and the World that Waits
Ahmed Maged chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
Wow a train really !? So lame
TinyFox2 chapter 10 . 1/19/2019
I really want Professor Xavier to get into Harry's mind.
Is there something wrong with me?
kyoshi711 chapter 12 . 1/3/2019
Enjoyed this story, why did you quit writing it?
Ms.Creant chapter 12 . 12/27/2018
yes hermione!
nessiesmith2012 chapter 10 . 12/20/2018
Ohhh god harry is stupid enough to send untrained kids into a battle. Like he didnt learn at all from him leading kids into battle the first time.
Cyclical Beats84 chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
It's a technically well written story but Harry is bland and frankly it barely gets going before it's abandoned. I'd pass on this one
Caincrux chapter 12 . 10/30/2018
You know, my only regret on this story is that I've read this chapter. I'm a Harmony shipper and this cliffhanger chapter is one of THE WORST cliffhangers I've ever had.
Caincrux chapter 8 . 10/30/2018
Oh so he was alive.
Caincrux chapter 6 . 10/30/2018
You don't walk into something called the Veil of Death and expect nothing to change. What kind of stupid is your OC Harry?
Caincrux chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
Wow, with how loose-mouthed wizarding people are I amazed how they don't have a mob of sheeple banging on their doors to release him.
pereirakeith4 chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
Update it please!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2018
hmm, harry try to apparate first in the cell in uk but cant because of some sort of electrical thingie barrier or something. i know is easy to send the kids away but with the security here the bad guys have to have something similar here against teleportation maybe.
Felt chapter 6 . 9/11/2018
This had to be pointed out, genetic studies were still in their baby steps stage of development when x men was created.
By the time the first movie was made most of the human genome was unmapped.
Even now with how far we've come much of genetics is still poorly understood with much of our genetic code "imaged" but not strictly "defined".
Like most "young" fields of study it will be decades still before there is enough data to draw more definite conclusions.
zinne chapter 12 . 9/3/2018
I'm sorry to see this abandoned. thank you for the great story anyway.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2018
Easily the best Harry Potter X-men crossover made. Beautifully writtten, it hurts that this was never finished.
2,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »