Reviews for Harry Potter and the World that Waits
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 12 . 11/23/2017
Duck, what a way to end it! Itching to read more; hope to see you update this story in the near future.
Mirage chapter 12 . 10/20/2017
very interesting stoy
even when you say he is into women, Harry sounds very much interested in males too
i think it will be bether to stay in this word, like siri di say he has more power there, People to help and it will be bether for siri to stop jumping worlds!

is this hermione from his world or this? her power sounds like Mutant...

why did the monkey defends chand...she most be Mutant with some pheromoe power or such, that would explain the dust around her...or she ha some Family member who are...

where did Harry send the other guys,...to the rat hide out and only he did not go there because his mind was a bit foggy?

would be really nice when you come back to this Story one day! last update 2011 is still possible a new one.
Dugleik chapter 7 . 10/20/2017
I really hate Pyro, seriously, what an annoying little shit.

But the rest of the story is great!
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
Amazing! This story is so well written and engaging. Thank you so much for writing it!
Balagor chapter 12 . 9/19/2017
Shame the fic appears to be dead, it was just getting interesting. Especially given we have still not accounted for the other 2 recent entires.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Oh no
zyasss HARRY
shiiit
blackbloodywolf chapter 11 . 6/17/2017
i wish this would continue
GBTtown chapter 12 . 6/16/2017
Damn! This is where your muse runs out?
Well, hopefully you can get it kick-started in this decade.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/10/2017
I dont like how careless you Harry is. You'd think that after being trained as a fighter he'd be a lot more cautious.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Still a great story even though it seems to be abandoned. You obviously put a lot of thought into fitting Harry into the politics of the mutant world. I'm glad you chose to focus on plot (and a very interesting one at that) rather than focus overly inside Harry's head for an over the top angst fest. It would have made this fic move much slower. But really even as is, Harry has found Sirius again, started fighting the good fight (for a given value of good), and kicked all sorts of ass in the meantime. I like that while Harry is definitely super powerful in this world, he isn't unbeatable.
Creature of Grimm chapter 12 . 5/17/2017
Corwyn chapter 12 . 5/14/2017
I'm loving this story so far, and I hope you get a chance to return to it. And I *love* the fact that Hermione is in S.C.U.M. which I'm sure she named, expected to see her in it the moment I read the name. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Sunnydg chapter 12 . 5/7/2017
This is such a great story! I've read many X-men and Harry Potter X-overs and this has to be one of the best, in my opinion. Harry Potter and the World that Waits had such a great and interesting part. Though I was a little confused on the Little personality change that happened to Harry after he went through the Veil. I enjoyed his thought in the beginning. Anyways this is such a great X-over, hope you choose to update it soon!
Nyx the Author chapter 12 . 4/15/2017
Aww come on! What a great cliffhanger! Hope you update soon!
ignoto82 chapter 12 . 3/5/2017
a pity this one wasn't finished, cuz it's great, really.
2,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »