Reviews for Best Laid Plans
crism1976 chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
I think you did a good job with the reunion, particularly between Chris & Vin. (After 100 years they deserved that hug!)

And I love that Dean no longer finds Chris a worry solely because of his response to Vin's return. (It's an excellent way of 'showing' us how Chris feels, rather telling us.) I also enjoyed their little game of keep-away.
emmylou92 chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
love the story keep going.
humblefan chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
Yeah! Happy reunion! And I'm glad Sam and Dean can see how the boys are not a danger to keep around. I'm sad to see that there's only one chapter left. Any chance that the boys might be able to help Sam and Dean in the future?
shannbooks chapter 9 . 8/12/2008
So glad to see an update. I don't get to see Smallville or Supernatural but Love Mag 7. I hope that is who we want it to be and if it is I can't wait until the others and Matthew get to meet him. Update soon!
ajsqdaway chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
OMG and YAAY! I sure hope that's who I think it is! It's about freaking time! I have tears...this is great!

AJ
crism1976 chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
*gasp* Yee-haw! Now *that's* a welcome 'sound'. Welcome back, Vin!
BM originally chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
okay, I really wasn't much interested in this one because I'm not a fan of Smallville, but after deciding to skim it just to see where you decided to go with this, and after reading what Dean just did at the end of Chapter six, I can't help but laugh out loud-Chris deserved that!

:D

And now I have my fingers crossed that you'll bring Vin into the picture and we'll finally have the seven! (I take it that you got enough reviews from enough people insisting on Vin that you had to write a sequel? :D) And finally,

You'd better not have sent Vin to hell!

There. I'm done.
crism1976 chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
Vin killed himself? Wow! I didn't see *that* coming. Although the reasoning does make sense. (And I like the bonds of affection that implies. Thanks for not making Vin live all those years without the rest.)

Hmm. I'd be willing to bet Vin isn't exactly gone, though. (And I *sincerely*! hope he isn't in Hell.)

Nice addition.
ajsqdaway chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
OMG! That's so sad! And a twist I NEVER expected! Poor Vin! I hope things work out, here - you're wringin' me dry!

AJ
humblefan chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
Wow. I didn't see this coming at all. The reason behind Vin not being with the other six . . . it's sad. I really hope Sam and Dean can think of something to help! They will help, right?
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Good chapter! Highly enjoyable! I wonder what was destroyed in the fire that was so important to Vin? Did it affect his afterlife?
crism1976 chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Yay! *jumps up and down with joy* Thank you for continuing this story! I'm really looking forward to finding out what happened to Vin.

Nice start. I think introducing Chloe and Luthor into the mix creates a nice setup.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
Show them the photos! Just show them the photos! Love it! It is so fascinating. You have a wonderful imagination!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Wow! very cool! Going well! Highly interesting!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Can you actually take pictures of ghosts? Wonderful beginning! I love it! When do Dean and Sam find out the 6 are still around? Why didn't Vin put his own hair in the bag too? Is he coming?
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »