Reviews for Moths and Hurricanes
Guard-y nut chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Neat, I absolutly love the way you show both the characters and their relationship...
HeadUp chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is cute!

Keep on writing, good job!
liltle chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Lovely! I just really love the two. In every title, it just gets more and more interesting. They are just so adorable in this.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Oh, that was beautiful :D I loved loved LOVED that last one.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I adored these. Short, cute, and ridiculously accurate. It should either become real canon or someone should make a doujinshi based on some of these. :D
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Really cute and an excellent blend of humour and comfort too. Since thwy weren't in order, the continuity threw me off once or twice, but it was really enjoyable.

~Amulet
ElizaGraceful chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
LOVE IT! Kensei and Mashiro are just so right for eachother! :3
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I just relies when I read the Hero part that her mask looks like a bug which make her look like the Kamen Riders. Funny. Great job.
Enchantable chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Awesome! I just got into this couple but I didn't think anyone else wrote about them until someone reviewed my story saying there was one other fic about them.

This is brilliantly done. You portray their relationship in such a believable way. Great job!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
love it! there should totally be more kensei masiro pairing sotries!XD
lunar-sea chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Ah, Mashiro/Kensei :) They are so adorable together. Loved the fic! ...have an unexplainable urge to draw fanart for this couple... Spread the love :D
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I would request that you write a IchigoxMashiro fanfic please.
kaesaku chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
oh my..

i have been looking for a fic with this pairing ever since reading the Turn Back the Pendulum Arc..

you dont know how happy i am! :)

you got their personalities right on!

i adore kensei~

even before that arc! *hearts*

im more of a yaoi fan but theyre just SO cute together!

..goes to my faves.. :)
bridgestars chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Great, I love this pairing :D
not here anymore no thanks chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This is friggin' gorgeous. I love it. Mashiro and Kensei are some of my favorite characters in manga world.