Reviews for Moths and Hurricanes
Guard-y nut chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Neat, I absolutly love the way you show both the characters and their relationship...
HeadUp chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is cute!

Keep on writing, good job!
liltle chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Lovely! I just really love the two. In every title, it just gets more and more interesting. They are just so adorable in this.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Oh, that was beautiful :D I loved loved LOVED that last one.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I adored these. Short, cute, and ridiculously accurate. It should either become real canon or someone should make a doujinshi based on some of these. :D
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Really cute and an excellent blend of humour and comfort too. Since thwy weren't in order, the continuity threw me off once or twice, but it was really enjoyable.

ElizaGraceful chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
LOVE IT! Kensei and Mashiro are just so right for eachother! :3
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I just relies when I read the Hero part that her mask looks like a bug which make her look like the Kamen Riders. Funny. Great job.
Enchantable chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Awesome! I just got into this couple but I didn't think anyone else wrote about them until someone reviewed my story saying there was one other fic about them.

This is brilliantly done. You portray their relationship in such a believable way. Great job!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
love it! there should totally be more kensei masiro pairing sotries!XD
lunar-sea chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Ah, Mashiro/Kensei :) They are so adorable together. Loved the fic! ...have an unexplainable urge to draw fanart for this couple... Spread the love :D
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I would request that you write a IchigoxMashiro fanfic please.
kaesaku chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
oh my..

i have been looking for a fic with this pairing ever since reading the Turn Back the Pendulum Arc..

you dont know how happy i am! :)

you got their personalities right on!

i adore kensei~

even before that arc! *hearts*

im more of a yaoi fan but theyre just SO cute together!

..goes to my faves.. :)
bridgestars chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Great, I love this pairing :D
not here anymore no thanks chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This is friggin' gorgeous. I love it. Mashiro and Kensei are some of my favorite characters in manga world.