Reviews for The Best Mistake
um its 2011 now and its not up
PurplePolkaDot18 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
UPDATE PLZ!
silverforest11 chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
you know ive never actullay seen this show but i always thought these two were cool together great story soo far!
Snapp93 chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Aw...! What if Jackie got pregnant! :O

Haha, update soon! :D
terriplase123 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
this is great but i haven't seen alot of the show so didn't they used to go out with each other and not Hyde or Fez
Willower chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Awesome really. Jackie and Kelso are my fav couple from the show. I wish there was more fanfics about them. I'm writing one right now, and it starts out kinda the same as yours, but it takes an unexpected twist. I hope mine can be as good as yours! Keep updating please.
Sara chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Please continue I love Jackie/Kelso stories!
hendrix880 chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Aaw! That was cute. I was looking for a Jackie/Kelso, but there really are very few. Good Job, update!
Marissa Davis chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
aww that was so good! love jackie and kelso please update soon!
ixxivxcvi chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
:D I love it! I am a complete Kelso/Jackie fan and im glad i found a k/j ff.
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
aw! i love kelso and jackie i think that they belong together! update soon i love it!
Elpha chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Can I just say that I love Kelso and Jackie together? They are my favorite couple and I can't find any stories out there with them. They're all JH. So it was nice to find this one :]
shannonann chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
You should definitely keep going! I need more Jackie/Kelso and this chapter alone already has me practically in love with this story. lol Please continue! :)
THE M00NLiGHT-DREAMER chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I LOVE JackiexKelso together, no doubt about it. They're my all-time favorite couple and lemme tell you; I have a few reasons why you should continue with the fanfic. :D

1. You're the original JxK story. Why stop now?

2. You brought both characters out well. Kelso being the stupid, lost, yet perverted freak & Jackie being the. . . well bitchy, pretty chick she is! XD

3. I love your writing.

4. I said so.

5. Do it now.

6. Please?

XD Haha! BUT minus that, there were a few grammar/spelling errors, but tis mkay! :P

NOW GO! CONTINUE!