Reviews for Emmett's Reaction to Kelly
StraightJacketPshyco-patient1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow that was funny :D
MoustahcesAndPistachios chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
this is hilarious write more pleasse i needed a good laugh XD
EdwardCullenLover4997 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
DO IT DO IT DO IT! WRITE ONE FOR I WANT CANDY DEAD! GREAT STORY..I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD..LOVE YA SIS
Spread.Love.Not.Stupidity chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
That was fantastic i loved it plz wright about it some more love it But one question Is that really on youtube and if it is plz send me the link for it i loved the song it was so funny plz update and send me the link if it is real. Thank you for writeing that it was amazing can't wait to read more see ya!
Yuna Of Besaid chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I love Kelly and emmett doing his is classic
green-gremlin chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
OMG THATS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE READ IN AGES! I'm actually crying with laughter right now. Should be sleeping right now, but who needs sleep when you can read something this funny?
OhmiEmmett chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
u should do one with his reaction to charlie the unicorn
Emmett's Girl 47 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
woo ! Love itt :)

Emmett is really funny, this story is too !

Awesome job :)
skittleAcullen chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
lolz i luved it
WanderingFire chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I like text message break up too though shoes is my favorite. This was funny, are you planning to do more? I love Emmet's childish behavior. Good one!
Anniya Late chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Oh mah gawd, I so love Kelly! And I so love Emmett! Ridiculously hilarious and awesome!
Preya chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Lol! Now that is officially the craziest story I read!

Will there be a sequel?

Please please please read and review my story too!
deletedaccount3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
i luv kelly and the cullens but you made them both sound stupid no offense to your writing just constructive criticism ;D
O0oJulieto0O chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
i had to go watch that i want candy...dead video and it was pretty funny. PLEASE write one!
coolieofreak chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
OMG DO The one On I want candy dead! I love that video! Plus all the kelly videos! You would be my altime Favorite author if you also do charlie the Unicorn! lol