Reviews for Happy Hogswatch, Jonathan
ReaderinthePNW chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
EvilsDarlingDaughter chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Ohhhh My Gosh! This was the most amazing Teatime/Susan fanfic I've read so far!
MoonlightDutchess chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Very nice! You portray them very well.
1wolfie1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Continue with the fluffyness please.
Blood Red Queen chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
So awesome. Well Done!
Wicked1226 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I have this massive soft spot for Jonathan Teatime. I enjoyed this oneshot greatly, thank you for writing it.
lady foxzy chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Grimindome chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
great, and you should continue with the fluffiness and cant wait till update. bye
DarkGoddessLibrarian chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Very cute and fluffy for Teatime and Susan, and yet not so fluffy that it was completely OOC. Good job. ... will it continue? *puppy dog eyes*
Xanophillius Nacindo Dulliante chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
tee hee,I never even read hogfather or watched the entire movie but from the beginning the shipper in me wanted them to get together, I'm so happy that I'm not the only one who thinks so.
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
It was OOC but what the hey I loved it! FLUFFY CUTE! Great writing!
Conquistador Imp chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Iz so fluffy, I just want to pat them on their heads like bobble head toys.
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Aw... I do so love Susan/Teatime...

Admittedly, I think this all went a little fast. Susan is not the sort of woman to immediately accept Teatime's advances. She'd be furious, and she'd fight, and there'd be a beauteous struggle between the two of them. Maybe a year from that first fateful Hogswatch where they met, after lots of fighting and all that, this could happen. But it's altogether cute and fluffy, and I enjoyed it.
SpamWarrior chapter 1 . 7/22/2008

First off, I love your use of language in this. Second off, I like that it's suggestive but not graphic. And just win at life. :)
DarcRose22 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Seven things:

1) "I was cold": lol

2) “Teh-ah-ta-may.”: I believe it's pronounced Te-ah-tim-eh

3) "From there, things got weird." : They were weird from quite a while before...

4) “As I have just demonstrated, I don’t need you to move.” Susan said smugly.: O.o wtf?

5) I think you should have explained a bit more why Death brought him in her bedroom and so soon.

6) Susan would at least slap or kick him once or twice

7) Some parts were out of character VERY MUCH!

Overall: I liked it! It was funny and interesting... A bit disturbing too... I'd like to see more...