Reviews for Why Us?
Shadowdog11 chapter 8 . 12/17/2016
Skipped ahead to see it's Molly. Seriously? You're 17. "Yes you did interrupt something. I'm trying to have a private conversation" isn't that hard to fucking say.
Shadowdog11 chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
He didn't do nearly enough damage. I hate Ron.
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Every time he gets hit by Ron I want him to truly hurt him back... please let him punish Ron...
xNaruHina chapter 23 . 9/25/2016
Meh if Hermione hadn't tried to fight knowing that she was about to be in labor anytime...then maybe Ron wouldn't have been captured...
xNaruHina chapter 20 . 9/25/2016
Wooooow they actually forgave Ron instead of having him incarcerated at the least let alone just taking him out of his misery.
xNaruHina chapter 16 . 9/25/2016
Why the hell are the still sleeping in separate beds? They already made love so that is such a waste. .-.
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 9/25/2016
Ginny is almost as annoying as the random song lyrics that pop up. Damn I they both are getting very ridiculous. At least Harry and Hermione are cute though. :)
hhrforever chapter 25 . 12/13/2015
Very interesting story. I enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
wtf, Harry is like "boohoo i just split with the LOVE OF MY LIFE GINNY WEASLEY..." And not two seconds later its: "oh my god hermiones hot and ever time she talks i get an erection."
Docholiday024 chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
ok i am guessing u think it is funny and cute to keep putting it off hoping readers will keep coming back. sorry you lost me to much of you trying to leave cliff hangers. which are ok if used rarely. but every chapter it gets old and does nothing but drag it out.
Docholiday024 chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
so she buys a present signed by Ron's favorite team for Harry? not sure how i would take that is i was Harry.
ridiculous129 chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Amazing how much you've improved your writing going from this story to your other ones, night and day, lol.
ridiculous129 chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
This is ridiculously tacky and cheesy, but I can't help but continue reading :P
ridiculous129 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Hm it appears this story was published without a beta, so many mistakes lol, compared to your other works I wouldn't believe you were the same author :O no offense.
Vegasman59 chapter 25 . 2/25/2014