Reviews for Bellflower
Countess Millarca chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I loved this. It was well-written, had flow, and beautiful language. Most of all, the character portrayals were sublime. I can definitely see the attraction that binds them, that deep pull. Thank you for the wonderful read. :)
MerucielagoLust chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Amazing. One of the best, detailed pieces of fiction i have ever read. It was perfect in every sense of the word. Loved the flow of the storytelling. Just...simply wonderful.
ChimamareNoTsuki chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
TT It was beautiful. . .(sniff sniff)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Nicely written. :)
mj0621 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
absolutely beautiful. this was literally breathtaking. the hotness and the poetic description, it was just wonderful. thank you for sharing this ff.
HardlyFatal chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Dude, this was *awesome*.
Octavia Brown chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
WOW. WOOOWWWWW! Really amazingly written. I love this pairing and a lot of the details that I've thought about that would go into it have showed up here. Neat!
Jollypants Silvers chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I read this a looong time ago.

I liked it then too.

It's got that.. almost poetic theme to it. It's lovely. -
Athar-Luna chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Powerful - is what came to mind as I finished this.

Each word, I felt the elegance power, beauty, and passion of Unohana's thoughts and yet it does not begin to convey! And in the end when she thinks "Mine"...it fit her to a T! And thank you for adding Zaraki's thoughts as well,

"Orion was hanged in the stars before the scorpion could pierce his heart.

Zaraki Kenpachi's has already been run through.

And so Yes, he thinks, brushing a stray few strands of dark hair away from his lover's face, Yes. . .

Yours."

My goodness... breathtaking!

I am so glad I found this :). Well written and beautiful, Thank you so much!
Devoid Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
No words can even begin to describe how simply marvelous this was written. You captured my mind from the very first. So few pieces are as well written and carried out as this. Thank you for sharing this with the world. If you are a novelist, please let me know know what novels you have written, for I would love to read them.

Devoid Dreamer
vulgarite succulent chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Inspirational.

You have done the UnoPachi nation a great service in our favor, not sure if you'll write another but if you do I'd love to see adorable Yachiru make a cameo :D.
Sharted Winter chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Wow. What a romantic fic. I was curious about the pairing, and thankfully I read it!
Zoorzh chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Damn good. I love this pairing.
Airelle Vilka chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wow. Now THAT is a fanfic.

I'm kind of floored by the beauty of your prose, particularly how seamless the transitions are between Zaraki and Unohana's thoughts.

And I love how Unohana is described in this, her connection to pain and the similarities between the 4th and 11th Divisions.

Wonderful! And oh so sexy. Whoo!
Bracket the Indecie chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This is a beautiful piece :D I enjoyed reading it very much.

I think it's wonderful how Unohana has been written very much like the Goddess, the whole section on 'maternal, but with no children' was fabulous, truely capturing the essence of that face of the primal divine feminine. I also like how you kept Kenpachi in character, as its easy to soften him up a bit for his relationship with Unohana, but he is as forceful and honest here as he should be I think. I loved the ending where he doesn't claim her for his own, but gives himself to her, again, in keeping with the old Goddess-cycles.

This fic made my day! Thank you!

TKCB