Reviews for Empty Eyes
lololol not D chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
sooo is Davis dead?
Fan Fiction Story Rater chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
This is sad... but it seems he'll be ok, right? I'll try to find Souless Eyes. Oh, btw, you said you liked daikaris and wanted people to tell you some good ones so you can read them, well I have one! I'm not sure if it's "good", but I'm sure it'll do. It's called Crime Not Commited.
Megamastermaind chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
*Sighs* Geez, you were doing so good. Why in the name of justice had to do this? Why did you had to make a Daikari out of this? Don't get me wrong, Keera. Since Davis is one of the favorite characters of the 02 season, I wouldn't bash him. But the point is that, I'm a Kari-hater (Which makes me think: Why I haven't written a Kari-bashing story), so I got a little bit disturbed for this, but since is part of "Soulless Eyes" I read it.

As I told you, I'm not a Davis-basher and I think he can get much better couples. I usually like Daimi (In other words, he gets coupled with Mimi) or Dailing (With Meiling from Card Captor Sakura). But since I respect authors choices, I'll read that kind of Fanfics if I have to. (Just don't torture me on making me read countless Daikaris and I'll be fine).

Despite all of this, it was a nice story, at least it explains the party that was held when Davis got out of the hospital. Well, that's all for now, see you around.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Most authors don't visit their stories again, this here is a sign of some who truly cares about the characters.
Tamer of Light chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
very nice!
Mouse chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Please do another chapter, one about when Davis recovered, one on how Kari felt when she got the good news, one on how she got the class to throw a party (Did she point out to those who don't like Davis that it world be a good exsuce not to do work?) One more thing to say ;(Insert german word good bye
Cerebrate chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
a little late on reviewing but oh well. Great daikari story! I also write daikaris...

Anyways...hope to see more of your fics up soon!
Silent Bob 546 chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
oh...my..god! You are the master of writing dakaris! I worship you!
Kaynet chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
also very deep
Showna EJ chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
This was so sad. It really touched me as I have gone through almost the exact same thing. Thanks for reviewing my story 'Grandpa' and I would like to assure that I hold no prejudice against Germans, nor does my Grandfather. I hope that came across very clearly in the story.

You asked for good Daikari and although I am not writing any, Ben Myatt has a trilogy starting with 'As Long as she's Happy.' I would recommend it strongly! Thanks for a wonderful read!
Taichi Princess chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
*Crying* this is messing up my make-up *sniff* Ok, that sounded shallow, huh? Eheh. Anywayz: I really loved this like... so much! Gah, I sound like a valley girl, huh? I would read "Soulless Eyes" but I'm lreaving for Spring Break in 3 hours, and I still need to get packed! Promise I'll read it when I'm back.

~*~Taichi Princess~*~
Artemicion chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Awwwwww! That is so sad! I'm not really into Daikari, but this is incredible. How do you always manage to make me cry when I read your stories? You're one hell of a writer. The depth and feelings you put in your stories are wonderful. Anyway, you've heard enough of my nonsense. Great job!
Ben Myatt chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Ben: That was really sad! and I write Daikaris!

*Starts rocking back and forwards.*

Daikari...Daikari...Daikari...

Davis: Okay, that's it. someone get the straight jacket.
Pomeitsos chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
I know I say this in a lot of reveiws, but... WOW! It fit so well with Soulless Eyes. And sooooooo SWEET! I LOVE! I *was* just popping in to put some of your fics in my profile under favorite stories... I saw this... and realized I hadn't read it yet! So I thought I should, and I'm glad I did.
Allan Smithy chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Very sad and touching. You really don't know what you've got until it's gone. Great story.