Reviews for Star Trek: DB Trapped Choices
Zhian'tara chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Yum. Improves on the first Darkside Base story. No problem with the portrayal of Pon Farr in these circumstances. I think the circumstances would definitely color the experience. The violence done to Vorik beforehand would have to come out in the Pon Farr. Artifical stimulation of the bioligical imperative adds insult to injury here - but the chemistry is there on both sides with Alexandra and Vorik which helps. Most of our experience with the process has been outside the norm, I imagine. I doubt Spock's experience in Amok Time was typical. Vorik was separated from his betrothed in Blood Fever and he chose the wrong substitute as a partner.
Orlenda chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
wow-pretty good! Since i'm a smut-centric woman myself,I'll comment on that mostly. It was def NOT too "violent" for my taste and right in keeping with what the pon far should be like imo. It did feel a bit rushed and breezed over though. More description and dialog would be appreciated! On another n ote it seems your technical writing skills improved here (from your first DB story)-or it was beta read. All in all a good story and a good read!
cygirl1 chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
INTENSE! While the sex was a little too violent for my sensibilities, I could understand it in the context of Pon Farr. Overall, I really enjoyed this story and I'm glad you have left it open for a sequel.
cygirl1 chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Wow. This is getting intense. Poor Vorik. Hope Alexandra can,ah...help. Should be very interesting...for both of them.
Anastasia chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
An interesting story. Its also well written. I can't wait for the next chapter.
cygirl1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
You have me intrigued. Romulans are a good choice for the foe; Devious and masters at subtefuge. Looking forward to the updates.