Reviews for Love CAN Conquer Anything
Lisa chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
great story I love it
diamondsr4eva24 chapter 46 . 7/4/2012
This is one of may fav can't wait for the sequel
spashley12 chapter 46 . 7/27/2011
r u still working the sequel? and i know i didn't review any of the chapters BUT i read every single one of them and they where great, sad, funny, heartbreaking and probably any other emotion you think a over sensitive person would have by reading this story. lol but seriously what about the sequel? oh and i read your other story too "Dream the Ordinary, Live the Impossibilities" i love it! haven't read it in a while now though! PLEASE UPDATE!...!...!
imaferrari chapter 46 . 8/2/2010
BrownEyez44 - WOW! I read this story over the weekend at it was FANTASTIC! I admit, I was confused when the story bounced from the beach shooting to seven years later, but I understand why you did that now. It worked. Plus, it really showed the lack of emotional maturity that we ALL have in our late teen years no matter HOW much we disbelieve that. BOTH girls screwed that one up. They made up for it later, though. The only question I'm left with is Aiden's reference to a silver key right before he had to be rushed back into surgery. I thought it would be relevant later, but I guess not.

NOW, I'm about 3/4 through your next story (at least what you have posted so far) and I REALLY want you to start posting the sequel to THIS story. It is just so good that I can't wait to see what happens next. Will it start off where this one left off? Spencer moving back after graduation, getting to know Jake better, Jake being introduced to his mom having a relationship with Spencer. (I figured he might have seen the pictures of Ashley and Spencer from high school that were ALL over her room in her parents' house. That might be an interesting way for him to learn that his mommy has a romantic relationship with Spencer. You know, a "Hey, Mommy, look at this picture of you kissing Spencer! But she's a girl." That sort of thing.)

Anyway, great story and I really am excited that you are working on a sequel. I'm subscribing to your author alerts AND adding this story to my favorites!

THANK YOU for you time and talents!
rynothedyno chapter 20 . 6/21/2010
i love your writing lol. you're stories are some of the best. um, should i congratulate you on being the first review of mine? hahah -woo-. but anyway, i really like the way you write. it's realistic and.. stuff. you get what i'm saying, hopefully. and you said you like constructive criticism, so one thing i think.. maybe you should use pet names like "babe" or "baby" just a little bit less? i don't think you should completely get rid of them, just less hah. well anyway great writing! .
Coachkimm chapter 46 . 6/9/2010
Damn woman! That was one hell of a ride you took us on. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed reading this over and over again. I can't wait until the sequel. I guess I can give your Bella/Alice fic a chance because after all you are writing it so it is bound to be good hell its bound to be great! You rock girlfriend?
Coachkimm chapter 44 . 6/2/2010
In two post please since I read just about every thing on my blackberry it would make it easier on my eye.

Thanks
LookAtMyLegs chapter 46 . 5/28/2010
awwwww u sure answered my question sweetie not only that, u had everything explained in this chapter. i.e. how jake got to call spencer's parents his grandpa n grandma, a lil bit abt how they broke off and adding dakota too. now I didnt see that coming. nice twist there mel. thanks for such and awesome ending. cldnt ask for anything better. ur an amzing writer. doesnt matter how long u took to complete this story at least u saw it thru. that is so cool of u. ok with all the sucking up to u, how bout u completing ur other SON story huh. dont think u can get away with it ok haha!. looking forward to hearing from u again.
LookAtMyLegs chapter 45 . 5/28/2010
after such a long and amazing chapter, it is soo worthy of a review now and not wait for part 2. lets start with thanking u for updating and a wonderful part 1. spencer's surprise was so sweet. so glad u wrote this chapter cos I forgot that spencer hasnt gotten to know jake yet. jake as always is so adorable. yunno, by now I shd get used to them being interupted rite, but ugh! just when things were starting to heat up? heheh. ur awesome sweetie and yeap, we sure are hug buddies hik!
somthgIlike2do chapter 46 . 5/26/2010
thank you for this story.. I have cheer for them from the start and i love the way you ended...
hugbuddy13 chapter 46 . 5/26/2010
omg this is so good.

i love how spencer and jake are getting close.

i can tell that they love each other more then they did back then.

im so glad your going to keep writting on this.

i so cant wait till you post on it! ]]
darkangeleyes23 chapter 46 . 5/26/2010
can't wait for the sequel to come. I bet it's gonna be as good or even better than this one. thank you for the great story.
mutt009 chapter 46 . 5/25/2010
awww..let the family workings begin!..im so excited about spence an ash bein back together..i cant wait for this sequel to start bein posted!...but i must say ur a/n is scarin me a lil bit..what u mean ur still contemplatin the DEBS story!...nooo u gotta do that one as well as ur others!...ur killin me here mel! lol...but once again..i loved this story as you kno an im so gonna be there for the next ;)...great work yo! :D
Amazed chapter 46 . 5/25/2010
Wonderful ending. I have loved this story from the beginning to the end. I can't wait for the sequel! This was a wonderfully written story and I tip my hat to you for finishing it. Thanks for Sharing it...
hugbuddy13 chapter 45 . 5/25/2010
oh wow. that was a good post. i cant wait to the next part.

i hadthe feeling spencer was coming in sooner to visit ashley.

i really hope jake likes spencer. i bet he will tho.

they needed that trip, i love it!