Reviews for Guilt
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Sweeney is just sooo cute in this fic... :3
And he certainly can forget about Turpin when he wants ;)
Keep writing, because you bring a lot into the mysterious world of fanfiction...

hervissa :)
deathroman13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
omg nice story :D

I also hate swimming a lot because someone drowned right before my eyes when I was young and I have never swim again.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I really loved this! :D
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I adore this so much! The mood and pacing was perfect, with Sweeney only going on the vacation because of the chance that the Judge might be there, and Nellie hoping that he wouldn't ruin her holiday.

I can just imagine them sitting on the beach, Sweeney all moody and Nellie happy, very similar to how they are in 'By the Sea' (On a random note, did the beach scene of that song inspire you?). The thought of Sweeney challenging her to catch him was cute without being OOC, especially when we find out his reasonings for it later on in the fic. And that's when the drama began! I was actually quite scared that Nellie would drown; you did a fantastic job of building the tension. I seriously almost had a heart attack at the line, "She was leaving this world and she didn't intend to go back." I was ready to burst into tears at the thought of our dear baker dying...and then I realised that Mr. Todd had saved her, and I was insanely happy again. I liked how he called her "Nellie" while she was unconscious; it showed profoundly that he does care for her, even if he wouldn't want to admit it aloud.

The ending was very sweet, with Nellie waking up in his arms and finding out he'd saved her life. I'm glad Sweeney said he'd go swimming with her and look after her. An awesome end to yet another awesome story.
unamuerte chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Where do I start? Without a doubt, one of the most beautiful pieces of fanfiction I've been privileged to read. What makes your work stand out are the moods you're able to create, as well as the quality of your writing and your perceptiveness in handling the characters. This had the same spirit as the 'by the sea scene,' - right down to Toby playing with the ball and Mr Todd's infamous melancholy. I loved every detail you've considered: from Sweeney obsessing about the Judge possibly being by the sea (really how DID Mrs Lovett convince the barber to leave?) and Nellie hoping it wouldn't turn into a by-the-sea-blood-bath, down to referencing Sweeney's past affiliation with water at Devil's island, and of course their constant bickering "nagging" lol I love that word.

As for the actual near-drowning, god that was traumatic. You handled it so well: "She would die here; a lonely grave in her beloved sea, without the man it was all about." That line had me looking like this O for the rest of the fic.

Sweeney actually calls her "Nellie" when she's unconscious!

The ending is such a sweet finish to what could have been a tragedy for our Mrs Lovett - bravo!
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I LOVE your stories. The plots are great and I cant get over your characterization! 3
Omoi-ame chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Ah! I love it!
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
All Thank God, Sweeney saved her. Another good story.
JohnnyDepplover chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Cute!
NelliethePieAngel chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Aw, adorable. These Sweenett/Toddett/ or as i call them Loeodd stories are sweet! I just wish therr could more and more of these oly. *laughs.*
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aw, how cute.
StupidGord chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aww, this is so cute. It was well-written and everything.
MissDepp4eva chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
i lovett

ur my newest favorite author on fanfiction!
SamanthaSavvy chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
AW thatw as so beautifully written . you should totally add more to this. even tho it is just as good the way it is lol. I LOVETT! xD
ShadowoftheblackrOsE chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
AW. GAH, your writing is so amazing.U should add more:]