Reviews for Harry Potter and the Host Club
RainyDayReader116 chapter 39 . 19h
This is the best thing I've ever read. May I suggest posting it on AO3? You might get a wider range of readers. Also it makes it easier to find a story again, because I would love to be able to bookmark this.
Storm Windows chapter 12 . 4/18
I read up to here
Eagle Dreamer chapter 39 . 4/9
This was a very interesting story. A bit wierd at times but still really good. There was a few misspelled words but not many.
sympatheticassassin chapter 8 . 2/9
I thought that birthday parties weren't really a thing in Japan. I may be mistaken though.
Firestar97 chapter 38 . 12/13/2016
So...I just spent 3 days reading this. Time well spent :) This is incredible and I love you. Though the fake epilogue made me uncomfortable. This fixed it. Never stop writing. Okay?
Yona0 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
I like this so far. I love your Harry, just my right type of "ass", apparently...
PropertyOfJackson chapter 13 . 9/2/2016
Chan is used for something cute or feminine, mainly used for females
blackbloodywolf chapter 39 . 8/5/2016
I loved this so much
rossamarie911 chapter 38 . 7/29/2016
I absolutely loved it! I've never really been into crossovers but this was perfectly written and well done. Thank you so much for putting in the time and the effort with it.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/26/2016
A mole is 6.02*10
TheCauldron chapter 34 . 2/8/2016
*laughing hysterically* that final omake and the new motto was brilliant!
Witch Of Perception chapter 28 . 2/5/2016
That Omake is... exactly what I thought had happened. /Exactly/.
Still cute, though, and thanks for making it a solid readable piece.
LadyVukavo chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
Random bit of trivia for an awesome author (though is it truly random when the idea to seek it out came from this chapter...hmmm...)

Moe is a Japanese term used in connection with manga or anime to describe something precious, usually (but not always) the ideal of youthful and innocent femininity. Written with the kanji for "to bud or sprout" (萌), the concept covers a range of ideal behaviour for youthful female characters in manga or anime.
pizzacrys chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
other than the use of the transvso far so good
LittleMissOtaku chapter 26 . 12/30/2015
I must admit, I feel like an absolute baka right now. Before, I thought that TWT stood for "Terrible Weasley Twins"... There has to be something wrong with me. Anywho, your story is one of the longest and most thorough stories I have ever read on this website. I admire your vocabulary and am ecstatic that you don't swear every two words. Overall, I want to congradulate you on publishing a story that actually makes sense.

Sincerely,