Reviews for Harry Potter and the Host Club
PropertyOfJokerAndDeadpool chapter 13 . 9/2
Chan is used for something cute or feminine, mainly used for females
blackbloodywolf chapter 39 . 8/5
I loved this so much
rossamarie911 chapter 38 . 7/29
I absolutely loved it! I've never really been into crossovers but this was perfectly written and well done. Thank you so much for putting in the time and the effort with it.
A mole is 6.02*10
TheCauldron chapter 34 . 2/8
*laughing hysterically* that final omake and the new motto was brilliant!
Witch Of Perception chapter 28 . 2/5
That Omake is... exactly what I thought had happened. /Exactly/.
Still cute, though, and thanks for making it a solid readable piece.
LadyVukavo chapter 7 . 1/14
Random bit of trivia for an awesome author (though is it truly random when the idea to seek it out came from this chapter...hmmm...)

Moe is a Japanese term used in connection with manga or anime to describe something precious, usually (but not always) the ideal of youthful and innocent femininity. Written with the kanji for "to bud or sprout" (萌), the concept covers a range of ideal behaviour for youthful female characters in manga or anime.
pizzacrys chapter 1 . 1/5
other than the use of the transvso far so good
LittleMissOtaku chapter 26 . 12/30/2015
I must admit, I feel like an absolute baka right now. Before, I thought that TWT stood for "Terrible Weasley Twins"... There has to be something wrong with me. Anywho, your story is one of the longest and most thorough stories I have ever read on this website. I admire your vocabulary and am ecstatic that you don't swear every two words. Overall, I want to congradulate you on publishing a story that actually makes sense.

Sincerely,
LittleMissOtaku
LittleMissOtaku chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
No offense, Author-shi, but you got Avogadro's Number incorrect. It is actually 6.22 · 1023. PLEASE forgive me if I sound like a complete smart ass... it just bothered the living shit out of me when you put a 6 instead of a 2. My Chemistry class just finished that chapter in our textbook.

Anyway, I apologise once again and I hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays.

Sincerely,
Lw117149 chapter 39 . 9/6/2015
Very cool i loved this story inwill tryto find yoursequol on adultfanfic lol
Lw117149 chapter 38 . 9/6/2015
Lol
Katsy17 chapter 39 . 8/25/2015
amazing
BlindieMac chapter 39 . 8/4/2015
This is one of my favorite crossovers! Definitely my fave Harry Potter/Oran crossover. I really don't know how many times I've read it, but I know its a lot Because whenever I get into the crossover mood I always come back to this one and love it just as much as I did the first time I read it!
Selinae2014 chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
Rooibos tea! Tea, tea, tea! I love tea.