Reviews for Harry Potter and the Host Club
Kaica chapter 34 . 8/28/2012
I just had a spaz attack from seeing the writer of the news article. Honda Toru? (Asdjfk Fruis Basket It was the first manga I ever read. You never forget your first manga.)
Kaica chapter 23 . 8/28/2012
I think that sound I heard at the end of the chapter was my heart breaking for Harry. (Unrelated note: Just now, my captcha to login was "awww".)
ZucchiniBiscuits chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Reading your author's note for this chapter, I got sort of miffed. I love reading these kinds of stories just as much as I like reading crack. Your wit is refreshing, actually, and to think that anyone would be bored reading this story is ridiculous.

And since I didn't comment last chapter, your compliance when using actual English in anime fanfiction (or mutt fanfiction, whichever) is amazing. I get so irritated when I'm reading, and all of the sudden come across a sentence that I have to google translate. It's retarded, for lack of better words, and it breaks the illusion that they're speaking Japanese.

I love how slow this story's going, as well. Most people hop onto the buttsex train and THEN develop a plot. It's nice seeing it all twisty like this... (I've totally been guilty of hopping onto trains of the like).

OMFG. I'M a Hufflepuff! :D! A darn good one, too!

Various2. I like it.

I'll probably review later on, so be ready for my words :I

All my loves and stuff,
Zeebs
Fernsfairie chapter 38 . 8/19/2012
I'm still in love with story, more-so every time I read it! This is the third time I think. I reallllly want that sequel link.
Fern Rose
hitomi65 chapter 39 . 8/11/2012
great story
arwin-urban chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I have to disagree with you bout Hogwarts it was a public wizarding school. If you were a wizard or witch living in the United Kingdom you would be invited to Hogwarts no matter what and you would get in free because its a public school. Durmstrang on the other hand is private so you would have to pay. J.K. Rowlibg herself said Hogwarts was your average public wizarding school.
blaleblelelel chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
*stares* Ah, the little moment when Harry will slowly realize he's starting to feel something for Mori, but something tells me that someone else will notice before he does! *snorts*
blaleblelelel chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
*grins with stars in eyes* I love the Weasley Twin! *snickers* They are so funny and can bring a smile to my face with their ways of talking and all that stuff!
blaleblelelel chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
*grins* So, I guess I'm going have to wait to get to the slashy scenes or anything like that! *smirks*

On a random note: This chapter made me have a strange craving for Takis! *drools* I love Takis, especially when I crunch them up and eat them like that! *drools increases* It's spicy powder thing and crunchy chips after crunching them up! *smiles while room floods with drool*

I WANT TAKIS, NOW! BUT IT'S 5:03 AM, AT THE MOMENT! *sobs*
blaleblelelel chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
*grins* When are we going to get some yaoi scenes with Harry in it! *whines*
blaleblelelel chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
*blinks* Hmm, I wonder how you'll be doing this story, if you're going to make Harry not participate in the 'huge' events.
blaleblelelel chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
*hums* This is good! I love long chapters! And I like the fact that Harry isn't dragged into Host activities or best friends with them within the first chapter! *grins*
LadyTeldra chapter 30 . 7/7/2012
*falls over after another coughing fit* I couldn't even finish, nope, change that to start, the chapter before commenting! I loved the way you adressed the gender confusion! I have that problem too. Probably because I almost always Role Play males due to the lack of actual males and those willing to be such. You'd think the fact that I always go by 'Lady' Teldra would clear such confusion up. I believe there's a running joke about my gender confusion on a few forums spanning several sites. (There is I've read through several.)

It doesn't help that due to a stunt I pulled I'm now called King Pirate Puppy, Puppy, m'lord, and a number of other such names by quite a few who know me...

Would you be okay with me using your gender rant?
LadyTeldra chapter 29 . 7/7/2012
I was right again! *sparkles and confetti appear as she cheers*
LadyTeldra chapter 28 . 7/7/2012
That wasn't fun. Well it was to read, but... the omake had me laugh myself into a coughing fit. It rather hurt. Oh well, I really do enjoy reading it. They actually did fight over what I thought too!
875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »