Reviews for Harry Potter and the Host Club
Bri chapter 15 . 5/3/2019
OH SO NOW THEY REALISE THAT THEY DO WEIRD STUFF!
PiBrain chapter 14 . 4/24/2019
This keeps dragging on without development, please tell me it we see something interesting (not annoying, like a bloody defenceless Harry being attacked) happen. (Isn’t it annoying when a bracketed portion interrupts the flow of a sentence?)
PiBrain chapter 13 . 4/24/2019
Ugh... I’m liking the fiction, though you keep saying Harry likes the hosts and stuff, though there’s like only one or two interactions where he seems happy around them, I don’t know, it just feels like you’re telling us something that isn’t actually shown
leylinjan chapter 37 . 2/25/2019
OMG I did not read the title of this chapter and only noticed something when I wanted to click on "next". For a minute I wondered whether Ron finally had managed to get some compulsion potions or spells on Harry and how he managed that - and how Takashi could not have noticed. Gave me a fright!
Oh well, on to the real one...
Rizza Harley chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
its sort of... a big info dump at the start and i didnt realize i was in a flashback sequence until i was a few paragraphs in at the voldemort scene. i would have like to see a separator or a horizontal line to signify it was something else, but other than that it was good! but yeah all that info was a bit too much...
SunPho3n1x chapter 39 . 9/19/2018
This was such an amazing story! You put in just enough elements of each to feel like it wasn't just a Harry Potter story with Host Club characters or a Host Club story with Harry Potter characters but a blend of the two. I also liked how Harry was all moody at the beginning of the story (because that's how Harry is sometimes) and how the Host club drew him out (because that's what THEY do). Thank you so much for writing this!
nessiesmith2012 chapter 10 . 8/12/2018
Ive noticed that he is all bark and no bite otherwise he wouldnt let be bully him into things or drag him around.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2018
Isn't it a pepper up not a perk me up?
a7152966 chapter 6 . 7/15/2018
I was wondering why Harry had thought of only Ron and Hermione as friends, then I remembered you had him kidnapped on the way to the train fifth year, so he never met Luna, and Neville didn't get the chance to be badass.
I'm just going to sulk in a corner and mope for a bit.
Winter's Folly chapter 21 . 7/9/2018
In regards to (4), we need more amateur author's like you.
CouldNotThinkOfAName chapter 38 . 7/8/2018
Love the story, especially the omake you posted. I can't help but wonder through...what yaoi manga did Mori buy, did he actually read them, did anyone find them by accident, like Huni or Harry?
NinneL chapter 36 . 3/13/2018
That was horrible
ViolenceYoshi chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
Enjoyed it at first. Stopped reading because the host club was genuinely making me angry. Even in the books, Harry was no pushover and that is essentially what you have made him be.
manapohaku2 chapter 7 . 3/3/2018
Boys over flowers is an awesome manga. I even have the anime.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/27/2018
I agree with you on the whole falling in love thing. it needs to take time.
also your story is very interesting
875 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »