Reviews for Harry Potter and the Host Club
kamiam714 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
more please!
Funabisenu chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
I love it! Wonder what Harry will say when like 7 springs pass and noone gradueats!(can't spell) please update!
FlitShadowflame chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
I think the time you mean is called "Golden Week." It's usually the very last few days of April and the first few of May, I think however that falls into a calendar week. Definitely May 3-5, as the third is the Constitutional Memorial Day, the fourth is, essentially, Earth Day, and the fifth is Boys' Day.

If one falls on a Sunday, the next day that is not already a holiday becomes that holiday for the year. All this is from Wikipedia, as I only vaguely remembered the thing about Boy's Day and Arbor Day.

Also, and this is just an observation, the most common anglicized version of Nekozawa's puppet that I have seen is "Beelzenef," this includes from the subtitles of the anime. Whether the subtitles are fansubbed I have no idea, but I thought I'd throw that in.

I really like the new chapter - especially the gifts to the hosts - and hope for more soon.
917brat chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
this sounds good so far...will there be a pairing for harry?
FlitShadowflame chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I kind of like his prattishness. And it's not that lame, hon.

I hope to see more :D

And since within a day or so of finishing the anime I had already started writing fanfiction - without reading anyone else's - I don't think you're that bad off for it.
875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59