Reviews for Under Coloured Lanterns
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was... sort of strange, because I never thought of PauliexUsopp as a pairing or even as buddies, but it was cool and I enjoyed it. You could really tell that they were drunk and incoherent, the way it was written. Many interesting points were raised.

"They tell me we could need somebody to paint the flag." - A good line, because I always wondered how the Sunny's flag and sail looked like they had been painted by Usopp before he even rejoined the crew.
PenroseSun chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Great story! You did wonderfully on keeping Usopp and Paulie in character, even while drunk, and the flow of the conversation felt natural. Great ending too; it sort of brings everything together, but still fits with the timeline. Overall, great job!
Feueriris chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
well normally...im not that much into yaoi...but in this story are just barely perceivable hints (beside the obvious kissing-sessions) and its so well and sensitive written...it was a pleasure to read :D and so funny ...there is nothing better then a conversation between drunkards lol ...thanks for the entertainment

seeya

khao
Quercus chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I love both these guys, I never thought I'd find a fic with them together! Anyway, you've captured both of their voices well, although I'm not sure Paulie would be so... kissy, it was well played!

Thanks for writing!
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
And hello, you beautiful work of art. This is going in my favorites for sure.

This is so, incredibly, /awesome/. I'm thinking it's blasphemy not to see reviews for this. I am completely in love with it. This should so be canon~ I can so see this conversation going on (: There's so many things I wanna squee~ about but I can't see to focus on one thing- I love it all!

Very awesome fic. Love it.